Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Inerview with the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Inerview with the game Empty
PostSubject: Inerview with the game   Inerview with the game EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 am

Triple H was walking backstage with a sledge hammer as Josh looks at him.

Josh:Triple H before you go for your match i want to ask you a few questions.

Inerview with the game 14oaubr

Yeah go on

Josh seems a little scared

Whoa Whoa,what's the matter with you? Are you scared, you nervous, what's the matter with you?

Josh says he fears the sledgehammer

All right, fair enough, fair enough - let me try to help you out. Is this what you're trying to get to that i lost to randy last week and how do i feel?Well if you really want to know i feel like bashing someone's head through the wall and tonight i get my hand on brodus clay.That Fat Jerk,can dance all he want in the ring but after the match I'll be dancing in the ring.Brodus,Tonight its time to Play the game and as for Randy Orton,I just went a little easy on him and he capitalized it.But next time if i get my hands on him i'll break his face.He thinks he can beat me again,well orton if you can than Jack i'm standing right here come and get another shot on me.

Triple H, tonight, you are at FNF, where you're gonna face Brodus Clay.What are your thoughts? Is that about what you were gonna say?Well let me tell you this: I AM going to get my shot. I AM going to get my chance.Tonight, I'll get back what is mine,my PRIDE. What I sweat for, what I bled for, what I live for. MY religion, MY law-Tonight I get my chance at Fat Ass.Now, I can see your little journalistic wheels spinning in your head - you've got another question, don't ya? You were gonna ask, lemme see... well that's all well and good, Triple H, but what about your match at MNW?'See, this is why you are so good. This is why, when people talk about the future of MNW or FNF!, I think of you and I think 'we're in good hands.

HHH gives the camera a look

At MNW it's not about handling randy now,it's about beating the hell out of the creep Dolph Ziggler and Edge. But, you see, I told Ziggler when i met him 'don't come to the ring - if you do, I'm gonna smash ya in the face with a sledgehammer' and not just that,i want to tell him that don't come to the ring, because if you do, I'm gonna kick your ass,and I will. And I AM ready for Ziggler's 'partner' Edge. should he decide to get involved, i'll kick his Ass down because I am the Game and i am that DAMN good. Any other questions? You did a great job, kid.

HHH gives josh the mic and leaves

END OF RP.

Back to top Go down

Inerview with the game
Page 1 of 1