Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI- Special Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 pm

XWI- Special Show RenderedImageaspx_zps238f1490

Since the past few weeks, XWI has been out of control. We had Tej knocked out in the PPV along with JBL, In recent weeks it was disclosed that it was Brock Lesnar who took out Tej. He returned taking down the XWI Champion, but then Ziggler and him had a match that shocked the entire XWI universe. With Ziggler's big win he came short as he lost to JBL. In other stories we had Kane enter the title picture and confirming a title shot after he beat Randy Orton on FNF. The Monster has been on a big win streak, Will Orton be able to stop him. Talking About win streaks, we had Daniel Bryan once again come on top as he continued his winning ways by taking down Ted Dbiase. We also had Cody Rhodes revealing to be the man who took out JBL, he got another win on FNF and also has been given a title shot for the IC by the Champion himself. With soo much happening, XWI looks to shock everyone with a surprise show to twist and turn things around. We have lots more coming up soon so tune in to XWI Surprise show.

The Camera rolls and the fans are cheering, Ae they wave the posters of their favorite superstars, and the fireworks hits, as this signals the opening of the first ever XWI Special Show, the camera takes a quick view of the fans. There are 40,000 fans in attendance in the arena.

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are live from Staples Center - Los Angeles, Californio. Tonight you all are in for one hell of a treat as XWI helds its First Surprise Show

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.

Surprise Show !! I Love Surprises Cole, I can't wait for the show to start !!

'' The Fans the excited as they wait for the show to start, with anticipation of the matches.. they wait only to be disappointed utterly as Tej's theme hits ''

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Ohh My Gawdd King, Shocking indeed. YESS YESSS, Finally Tej is Back.

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He looks very happy and Tej starts to talk ''

XWI- Special Show RenderedImage3-1

Look who is back [BOO]. Seriously, this is the respect I get.. after my return from a career threatening injury. Well it doesn't matter, I have watched how things have been out of control since my absence. I was attacked by the hands of Brock Lesnar, the very night JBL was attacked, and recently The Undertaker and John Cena. It all stops now, I am going to be in charge of tonight and give you a show you all have been waiting for. Weather you like me or hate me, I am going to give you a great show.. that's the kind of man I am. Now I plan to start the night big. Now have seen two men who have disliked me, Beat the living crap out of my wrestlers. Now I am a man who give my wrestlers a safe working environment but men like Edge and Brock.. look to injure and severely harm my assets by competing in brutal matches. You both love brutality don't you. Tonight Brock Lesnar goes one on one against Edge in a Knockout - First Blood Match. You either have to bleed or severely beat your opponent to win.

'' Tej laughs and smirks wildly as the fans BOO Loud ''

Now for the other matches, we got Sheamus taking on Ted Dbiase, Chris Jericho facing Dolph Ziggler [Cheers], John Cena and Undertaker facing Rock and Austin. Daniel Bryan facing the Miz. [Cheers]

[He pauses for a while and continues]

Well.. that's not it. Tonight also will be the return of CM Punk who goes one on one against the XWI Champion Randy Orton and Finally.. For the Main event tonight. We got Cody Rhodes taking on John Bradshaw Layfied.

You see we have got a great show coming up for you, Yet beware.. this show isn't the surprise show for nothing. This isn't it. This show is no normal show, this is also a Draft show. There will be a draft, Superstars will be sent to two different brands. The Winners and Losers of every match shall be placed in different brands. Each wrestler shall be sent to a brand as i will send an email to Michael Cole which shall be read by him after every single Match.

*Loud reaction from the fans*

We got lots more surprises awaiting so stay tuned.

'' Tej Smirks as the fans BOO loud as he leaves the arena ''

Match 1
Knockout /First Blood Match

Brock Lesnar [Ali] VS Edge [Invader]

As Brock and Edge battle giving everything they have got, Lesnar capitalizes with a Chair shot right through Edge's head. The Big man takes his time to catch his breath, But Tej seems to have other Ideas as JBL and Dolph Ziggler run across the ramp to the ringside area. The two men try taking Brock Lesnar down but Lesnar seems ready. He fights the two men by himself and later Edge joins the battle. The two men seem to have the upper hand as Ziggler and JBL can't seem to cooperate well with one another. Ziggler and JBL eventually roll out of the ring. They stare at Lesnar and Edge who stand strong in the ring only to be interrupted Tej's theme once again.

'' He walks out with a Mic in his hand and immediately cuts the music. and speaks ''

XWI- Special Show RenderedImage3-1

I am fed up of you two. You both have been a pain in my ass ever since you joined, Not anymore. I have taken you both once, but it seems now you both are working well together. [Tej Smirks]

Well tonight as this is a surprise show, I got a little surprise for both of you. I Have hired yet another man who shall be on my side. Unlike Ziggler and JBL, I am assured that this man will take you both down

'' Tej smirks and Edge and Brock look shocked, all of a sudden a man comes out from below the ring, He sneaks behind the two men with a Hammer, with Edge and Brock Lesnar un aware. Edge looks back and he gets hit on the head with a hammer, Lesnar then looks back to be hit with a Hammer. JBL and Ziggler then slide in and the three men start kicking and beating down on Edge and Lesnar like a pack of animals. ''

And.. Now got another little announcement. I have been seeing what's happening in the XWI Championship corner and I have not been happy with the way Randy Orton has been giving someone like Kane a title shot. I am sorry Kane, I have nothign but respect for you but It's only fair that you go against my client Triple H for a contender match, Since Triple H has beaten Randy Orton just like you. He deserves a Chance. So we will have Kane face Triple H, with the winner facing Randy Orton in the next PPV.. and before I leave, Brock Lesnar will be a part of FNF, while Edge will be on MNW. Have fun on your brands..

'' Tej Smirks as the three men leave the ring with a smile on their faces as Lesnar and Edge are out ''

Match 2
Parking Lot Brawl

Daniel Bryan[FTV] VS The Miz [Ryan]

Spoiler:

Match 3
Tornado Tag Team

Undertaker & John Cena[EliteKiller]
VS
The Rock & Stone Cold [Ali & Haris]

Spoiler:

Match 4
Extreme Rulesl

Sheamus [Waqas] VS Ted Dbiase [Scsa]

Spoiler:

'' The scene opens and we are backstage with Josh Matthews ''

Josh Matthews : Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I have with me Chris Jerichoo

'' The fans cheer loud as the camera shifts to Jericho who has a smile on his face ''

Josh Matthews : Chris, the XWI Universe has lots of questions since the past few weeks, After the bad start you had. Now it seems like you have come back, You haven't been at your best but a lot better state from before. What made you get that change and how do you feel

Chris Jericho : Well Josh, It obviously feels better than before. Well Josh take my Jacket for an example. This jacket that sparkles with the lights all around it. There are times when the bulbs fuse.. and It doesn't look all that amazing, But all that's needed to be done is change those bulbs and it's brand new. Just like that, I have needed a bit of Change and Now look at me. I am not gotten all wins but you see me out there and you know the amazing shape I have been in and the amazing matches that I deliver. Just like this jacket,

* Jericho points at the back of his jacket as the camera focuses on the Best in the World at everything he does, which is written *

That there exactly is what I am, I am the Best in the World at everything I do. I may not be at the top but that's only a matter of time. I know It, These Jerichoholics Know it, You know it and everyone in the Locker knows that it's only a matter of time for Chris Jericho to be back in the top.

'' Jericho leaves as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

Match 5
Submission Match

Chris Jericho[FTV] VSDolph Ziggler [Ali]

Spoiler:

The match finally comes to an end with Jericho looking exhausted. He can barely stand on his feet so he walks to the ropes to lean on them. He asks for his jacket and puts it on his shoulder preparing to leave, but all of a sudden the lights go off in the entire arena as some screams can be heard from the crowd. A few seconds pass and finally the lights go on again and for everyone’s surprise we see a masked man completely dressed in black standing behind Y2J with a chair on his hands. The fans start screaming again as Chris turns around only to be received by a chair shot to the head!! Jericho falls to the ground bleeding and knocked out. Everyone in attendance boo loud and show their heat towards the masked man as he takes a microphone, sets up the chair next to Jericho and then sits on it. He puts his hand on the mask and starts pulling it up and the fans go quiet waiting to find out who the man is. He finally removes it and reveals himself to be non-other than…DEAN AMBROSE! The crowd goes wild booing again but Ambrose doesn’t even care and gives a big smile to everyone. He grabs Jericho’s jacket and takes a look at it before starts speaking

“Best In the World at What I do”

Dean starts laughing in a crazy way for a few second but suddenly gets all serious

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!! This..this..let’s say “man” is not the best at all, at anything. Not as a wrestler, not as a musician, not even at being Canadian! Chris Jericho is just an illusion of you people. You people who are so naive that you’ve believed everything Chris has told you during his entire..career! But newsflash for everyone IT’S ALL BEEN LIES!! EVERYTHING!! Each and every word that has come out of his mouth it’s been A LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE!!!!!!

He looks down to Jericho and then looks up again to speak

And the biggest lie of them all is right here, written all over this jacket. He keeps calling himself the best and you keep buying it only because of the fact that it is the “great” Chris Jericho saying it and you don’t even notice the kind of shit this man really is. I mean, he lost SIX TIMES in a row! SIX consecutive walking out as the LOSER!! COME ON PEOPLE! You know better than that, you HAVE to stop looking this and ALL of those old guys in the back as Gods because the truth is their time..has passed!

He quickly gets on his knees and gets close to Jericho’s face

You heard that, Chris? Your time has passed it’s over you...are DONE!!! And if these people don’t want to realize it, I…will…FORCE THEM! I will open their eyes and show them you are not the best not even close. I will show them that Y..2..J is…FINISHED!

The entire arena fills with boos when Ambrose finishes talking. He gets up staring at Jericho and smiling. He puts on the jacket and starts laughing as crazy as before while raising his hands up taunting the fans who continue booing. The shot gets right in Dean’s face before fading to black

Match 5
Steel Cage Match
Number 1 Contender Match

Kane[GamingLegend] VS Triple H [Waqas]

Spoiler:

Match 6
First Blood Match

[size=15]Randy Orton[Ryan]
VS CM Punk[Rachit]

Spoiler:

Main Event
Ironman Match - 10 Mins
Intercontinental Championship

John Bradshaw Layfield[DJ] VS Cody Rhodes [Invader X]

Spoiler:

Last edited by feartheviper on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 am

btw kane vs triple h match doesnt show
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:04 am

RyanWolf wrote:
btw kane vs triple h match doesnt show
Posted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

XWI- Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show   XWI- Special Show Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI- Special Show
Page 1 of 1