Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Special show Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

XWI Special show Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

XWI Special show Part 1 RenderedImage3-4
6:30pm
Cow Palace - San Francisco, California [1st May - King Of Extreme Qualifier Special]

'' The camera fades into a pumped up arena, as we can see the fans holding up signs of the favorite superstars. Suddenly the cheers are turned into boos as the familiar theme song of Cody Rhodes begin to play. ''

'' Cody Rhodes walks out from behind the entrance curtain with a smile on his face, which shakes the fans reaction as they are confused after what took place on Friday Night Frenzy. Cody walks down the ramp slowly, he sees a kid with his hands stretched out for a high five. Cody walks over to the kid and reaches his hands out to give him a high five but moves his hand at the last second and walks away with a smirk on his face. Cody reaches the ring steps to which he climbs steadily before entering the ring. He walks to the turn buckle and proceeds to climbing it and taunting the fans with a dashing smile. He then hops of the turnbuckle and proceeds to collect a microphone from Lillian Garcia before walking back to the middle of the ring slowly as he speaks. ''

XWI Special show Part 1 Svm1iq

For far too long I've deprived you the people of seeing true greatness by gracing you all with my presences. That's perfectly understandable because it's not quite easy coming out here and speak when you're at a lost for words regarding everything that's taken place as of late here in Xtreme Wrestling Impact.

Cody Rhodes pauses and lowers his head as the fans are giving off a small amount of boos. Cody Rhodes raises the microphone to continue.

[color:b2e9=blueOf course When I speak of Xtreme Wrestling Impact I am referring to myself, because let's face it... I am Xtreme Wrestling Impact.

Cody Rhodes quickly raises his head to reveal a smirk on his face as the fans go out of control with there boos. Cody Rhodes quickly raises his microphone to continue speaking.

That was proven last Monday Night Warzone when I invaded the show of the person who considered himself to be at the top of the ladder and knocked him back down to the level where he belongs... In the minor leagues. While I bask in the glory because I showed him and everyone of you nay sayers that Cody Rhodes is no Lesser Champion.

Cody Rhodes pauses to catch his breath as the crowd is still giving off boos to express there hate for the champion who raises his microphone to speak.

No, Instead Cody Rhodes IS the Champion of Xtreme Wrestling Impact. Not that no good hypocrite of an XWI Champion you all adore so much. The same man who stabbed you all in the back on Friday Night Frenzy... The same man who now wants to leave the past in the past... Why you may ask? Well it's quite simple, He's humiliated... Humiliated because he lost to me... A man he mentored, a man he showed the ropes... However on MNW he learned that you never talk the talk unless you can walk the walk.

Cody Rhodes lower his head as he recieve some more heat from the fans. He raises the microphone to continue.

Enough about him, he isn't even worth my time. I want to address something more important. I want to address my Loss on Friday Night Frenzy.

Rhodes is interrupted by a tremendous amount of cheers from the fans at the mention of the loss before he raises the microphone to continue.

You see, I'm not upset about my loss. In fact I'm quite thrilled actually. Because it proves that there is someone out there who actually knows what they are doing. It proves that there is a Potential threat to my XWI Intercontinental Championship. A threat I intend to over come.

Cody Rhodes pauses as he looks around at the booing fans and then at the Intercontinental Championship before continuing.

[v]Being the fighting Champion that everyone knows I am. I've decided that Wade Barrett has indeed done a great thing. Such a great thing in fact I will gladly name him the #1 Contender to my XWI Intercontinental Championship...

Cody Rhodes takes a huge pause and puts a smirk on his face as he raises his microphone to continue once again.

[color:b2e9=blue
BUT! If Wade Barrett wants to be the #1 Contender... He's going to have to... go through a small test. Then and Only Then I'll decided whether or not Wade Barrett is worth the time of day.
[/b]

Cody Rhodes drops the microphone as the crowd is booing at him and his theme song plays over the Sound System... The scene fades into commercial break.

===============

Match 1
Singles Match : Falls Count Anywhere

John Cena [EliteKiller] VS Jack Swagger [Gaming Legend]

'' The Scene opens and we are live backstage with Josh Matthews ''

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time.. JOHNNNN CENAAA

'' Cena comes in the camera as the fans go wild.. and Josh continues ''

John.. the last few weeks have been rough for you.. you have not been at your best and have been having far too many losss.. what are your thoughts about that

John Cena :
Explantation huh Well you knwo what.. I am done with this shit..

Josh Matthews..
What do you mean.. you have a match..

Match 2
Singles Match : Extreme Rules

King Of Extreme
Seth Rollins [Rachit] vs Shawn Michaels [HBKhoas]

Spoiler:

Match 3
Singles Match : Extreme Rules

[b]King Of Extreme

Kane [GamingLegend] vs Sheamus [Waqas]

Spoiler:

ll Main Event ll
Singles Match - Last Man Standing

XWI Championship
Randy Orton [Ryan] VS Dolph Ziggler [Ali]

Michael Cole : [color=blue] ORTON DOES IT !! ORTON DOES IT !!

Orton gets on his feet using the ropes with a devilish smile on his feet.. He asks the staff for a his title and smirks arrogantly as he is raises his title to be showered with BOOs.. He goes up to Ziggler who is out cold.. and starts stomping on him..

Jerry Lawler : Someone needs to stop this monster

He looks at the fans reaction and gives a devlish laugh.. as he slides out of the ring and celebrates.. He walks up to the ramo with the fans BOOing him loud and we see the fans along the ramp insulting him. Orton walks up to them and starts arguing with them.. just when All of a sudden Dean Ambrose comes out from the curtain running.. With a Mic in his hand.. he takes advantage of the distracted Champion. He then takes his mic near his mouth and speaks

'' You never.. NEEEVVVERR mess with MY Business ''

He then starts throwing mic shots on Orton eventually busting him open.. He then grabs his title with a psychotic look in his faace.. he then waits for Orton to get up and then he hits him with it kncoking Orton out.. He then raises the title in the air as the show ends ''

Last edited by feartheviper on Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225541

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Heels. Heels everywhere...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225847

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:27 pm

#DylanJamesHEEL wrote:

Spoiler:
YESS - Exactly my thought..
I needed both the contendetrs strong.. and Dean ambrose hasnt been seen for a while.. confusing situation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247016

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:19 am

feartheviper wrote:
#DylanJamesHEEL wrote:

Spoiler:
YESS - Exactly my thought..
I needed both the contendetrs strong.. and Dean ambrose hasnt been seen for a while.. confusing situation

Dean Ambrose is a man of mistery, maybe he chooses to be a little under the radar to plan things and shock ppl like he did in this show...just think about that
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247011

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes a WIN.. Exactly What I need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Special show Part 1   XWI Special show Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Special show Part 1
Page 1 of 1