Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Special Show Results

Go down 
+5
xXGamingLegendXx
xXALIXx
Whack Ass
elitekiller
feartheviper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

XWI - Special Show Results  Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 am

XWI - Special Show Results  RenderedImage3-4
6: 30 pm.
New Orleans Arena
New Orleans, LA

'' The Camera rolls and the fans are cheering, As they wave the posters of their favorite superstars, and the fireworks hits, as this signals the opening of the first ever XWI Special Show, the camera takes a quick view of the fans. There are more then 40,000 fans in attendance in the arena ''

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Welcome you from New Orleans, LA. Tonight you all are in for one hell of a treat as XWI helds its First revival show.

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.

A Special Show !! I LOVE the Special Show Cole, and what better special occasion than the revival of XWI.

Totally King, Tonight XWI is gonna leave us with a lot of shocks and surprises, I guarantee that.

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face as he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He has a big smile on his face as he begins to speak.'

XWI - Special Show Results  RenderedImage-1
I see you people remember me very well. [BOO]
Well Tonight I welcome you all on the Revival of XWI. Tonight this company re borns to its former glory and beyond. We will you back to the Brutality, the Excitement, The Adrenaline, the Surprise that Wrestling is all about. Tonight we got one hell of a show for you people, Whether you like me or hate me.., I as the Gentleman I am, I shall forgive you all for the disrespect i get from you people and I shall do my very best job to give you the show of a lifetime.

'' Tej drops the Mic and walks out of the ring and there is a Loud buzz in the crowd as they are all excited, as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

Opening Match
Triple Threat - Fall Count Anywhere

Mankind [Doink] VS Road Dogg [Badger] VS Kane [GamingLegend]

Spoiler:

Match 2
Singles Match

Edge [Invader-X] vs Shawn Michaels [JF]

[B]Suddenly the lights turn off only too give the fans a hope for something big. They respond with a huge applause. The lights are off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho.

The Music hits and the lights are turned back. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the apron as he holds the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. He Climbs the turnbuckle and we hear a Y2J Chant, as the fans scream his name to the top of their voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks around the ring with a big grin on his face. He waits for the fans to settle down as he begins to speak.

XWI - Special Show Results  Jericho_zps05ab1844

WELCOME TO XWI Is Jerichoo !!

XWI has booked one hell of a show, at the end of tonight lots of things will change. But what will be most talked about won't be the title, it will be Chris Jericho giving all these Jericholics what they want. Finally everyones gonna be talking about how I stole the show in the typical Jericho Fashion.

Tonight I look to take down one of the Wannabe me in the huge list of superstars who try to make a name for themselves by trying to be me, but the fact is there is Only one Jericho, There is only...

As Jericho speaks he is intercepted by CM Punk's theme Music. Jericho walks a few steps ahead as her holding the ropes the arena is instantly filled with a lot of heat for the arrival of the "Best in the World" aka CM Punk! The audience in attendance BOO loud as Punk makes his way to the arena. with an arrogant smirk. He walks along the ramp as Jericho doesn't look happy. Both the men stare down one another while Punk doesn't seem to be very bothered. As he nears the ring, he grabs a Mic and enters the ring.

XWI - Special Show Results  CMPunk_zps025fb937

Jericho.. Jericho.. Jericho While all these puppets of yours dance in your strings cheering you on, catching up on every word you say, I could care...less!

'' Punk immediatly hits Jericho with the Mic, Jericho takes a few steps back as he holds his head and stands with the support of the ropes. He looks back and Punk hits the hit kick on his face and Jericho is knocked out. Punk continues hammering Punches on the Laid out Jericho until he stops and smirks.. ''

XWI - Special Show Results  RAW_987_Photo_120-1_original_display_image

'' The Medical team examines Jericho but he pushes them away as Punk screams 'BEST in the WORLD', Jericho gets to his feet and the match begins ''

Match 3
Singles Match

Chris Jericho [feartheviper] vs CM Punk [Racky08]

[size=20].::: Michael Cole :::.

What a Show we have had thus far.

And this isn't it Cole. Now for the XWI tournament.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen we got a 6 man Tournament to decide your new XWI Champion which was announced a few days back by the Chairman Tej.

I can't wait Cole, I got goosebumps already!

Match 4
Extreme Rules - Knock Out Match/ Pinfall

No1 Contender for XWI Championship
John Bradshaw Layfield [DJ] VS Randy Orton [RyanWolf]

Match 5
Extreme Rules - Knock Out Match/ Pinfall

Undertaker [EliteKiller] VS Brock Lesnar [Ali]

Match 6
Extreme Rules - Knock Out Match/Pinfall

The Rock [Haris619] VS Triple H [WhackAss]

Oh My GAWD King we got the Final Three.

It will be Randy Orton VS Brock Lesnar VS Triple h for the Final showdown. The Winner is our new Champion!

'' The scene opens with Lesnar walking around the backstage, as he confront Triple H who is just taking his time off after a big match. The two men meet eye to eye and Just as Brock is about to talk Triple H intercepts him ''

Triple H
Brock,Before you say anything,remember we have unsettled business. The last time we met, all you had to say was about the past and tonight you are going to know that i don't give a jack about the past.Tonight is a big day for both us Brock,the XWI Championship and you know me better then anyone Brock.You know the game and you know how to play.Tonight in the main event you know i'll walk out as Champion,as a winner.

Brock Lesnar
I agree with you triple H, it doesn't matter about the past what matters is Tonight. Inside that steel cage. You are in the Steel Cage with a Monster with a pure ass kicking war machine hungry for gold hungry. Desperate to bring the pain. A beast locked inside a steel cage with two other superstars,I'm not a superstar I'm an asskicker triple h and I'm coming for a fight. After this fight I'm walking out as the XWI champion the baddest dude on this planet your looking at the future XWI Champion.

'' The two men stare at one another just then they are intercepted by Randy Orton ''

Randy Orton
Sorry to break the party guys, But you both are forgetting about the third man here. Now Unlike you both I do my talking in the ring.

'' The three men stare at one another as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

<< Main Event >>
Steel Cage Match

XWI Championship

Randy Orton VS Brock Lesnar VS Triple H

Spoiler:

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225397

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:46 am

cool results
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226161

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226340

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:22 am

Amazing Results Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247011

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

The Brothers Of Destruction are Back!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225847

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 am

Great results. the final 3 was an awesome group

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225764

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Results could have been better but none the less, a nice start to the new season.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225541

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Sweet results, cool of you to record.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 224928

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Special Show Results    XWI - Special Show Results  Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Special Show Results
Page 1 of 1