Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI- Special Show Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

XWI- Special Show Results  Empty
PostSubject: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:21 am

XWI- Special Show Results  3db28320-c4a9-41d6-a184-145e368ecfac_zps309ca227
6:30pm
Cow Palace - San Francisco, California [2nd May - King Of Extreme Special]

'' The Camera rolls and the fans are cheering, As they wave the posters of their favorite superstars, and the fireworks hits, as this signals the opening of the first ever XWI Special Show, the camera takes a quick view of the fans. There are more then 40,000 fans in attendance in the arena ''

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Welcome you from Cow Place.. San Francisco, California. Tonight you all are in for one hell of a treat as tonight we will find out the Final two

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.

A Special Show !! I LOVE the Special Show This is going to be great

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Totally King, Tonight XWI is gonna leave us with a lot of shocks and surprises, I guarantee that.

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face as he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He has a big smile on his face as he begins to speak.'

XWI- Special Show Results  RenderedImage-1
I mentioned last Friday.. and it's time. CM Punk you have been doing what ever you want creating choas in the XWI. Your scheme of having a masked man do your dirty work has not just gotten a danger to XWI's talent but your antics have also resulted in damaging XWI's equipments. Now instead of taking your blame.. instead of accepting your fault and paying the fine. You ask for a title shot.. you interrupt the XWI Champion. You have no regret for your dirty schemes and ways. Yet you claim to be the Best.

Well Punk I am tiered of your games.. and you have PISSED ME OFF.. Now trust me when i SAY THIS this is not something you want.. But well you call yourself the BEST IN THE WORLD. So i don't see how you will have a problem with this. This Tuesday.. XWI holds its latest Pay Per View.. DOWN FOR THE Count and you will be there. You will fight in a Gauntlet Match

Michael Cole : What the Hell.. A gauntlet match. This is Unfair.
Jerry Lawler : YESS.. you know what they say what goes around comes around

The fans give a big mixed reaction ''[/i]

'' As TeJ is about to continue to speak just then he is intercepted by CM Punk's theme.. Punk walks with a mic and doesn't seem happy. The music cuts as he immediately starts to speak ''

[b]A Gauntlet Match ? Really TeJ.. After having Beat your 'XWI Champion' after having beat Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose... after having beat the Phenom Undertaker.. After all that you want be to still Prove why I am the Best ? This is Unacceptable TeJ. I don't know who the damn masked man is.. I don't know who is behind this.. but my first guess is its all your plan Tej. It makes perfect sense.. he is one of your Masked men from before and this is you tryin to SCREW me. because you know I have the balls to say things no body else has the balls to say. You very well know that it will take me only very little time to become the biggest Superstar in the XWI and that scares you because .. You can't control me. So Tej.. Thanks but no thanks.. I don't need to prove myself.. I don't need that Gauntlet Match.

'' The Serious look in TeJ's face turns into a smirk.. as Tej replies ''

You Don't get it do you Punk.. You act like you know it all.. But you don't Punk.. You Do need this Gaunlet match more than anything in the world

'' Punk looks puzzled and the fans go quiet as TeJ's smirk only becomes bigger ''

You don't just have to Compete .. But you must WIN Punk.. Because If you don't. If by any chance you lose.. which is quiet high. You will be FIREEED.

'' CM Punk looks shocked and the fans give a Hugee Reaction. Punk is in disbelief and out of words ''

You Love to talk don't you Punk.. Well before you leave.. I would Like for you to know your opponents; for Tuesday.
You will be facing Jack Swagger [Fans BOO] The Miz [Fans BOO] and well the last man you should know really well.

'' Punk looks at TeJ as Tej chuckles and talks ''

CHRISSSS JERICHOOOO

'' Fans Cheer loud.. and Punk doesn't seem happy at all ''

So If I were you.. I would pack my bags Punk.. That is what you get for messing with the Boss

'' The camera fades as Punk looks shocked.. and out of words ''

[size=16]Opening Match
Singles Match : Falls Count Anywhere

Farooq [W82] VS Jack Swagger [Gaming Legend]

Spoiler:

Match 2
Singles Match : Extreme Rules

King Of Extreme
Wade Barrett [Elite Killer] vs Rey Mysterio [ReyMysterio]

Match 3

King Of Extreme
Ryback [xXAliXx] vs Dean Ambrose [JF]
Just as the Match is Underway.. and the ring bell hits.. Randy Orton'd theme hits.. Dean turns his back on Ryback as he doesn't seem happy.. as Dean turns back.. Ryback quickly lifts him up and hits the Shell Shock.. and goes for the pin. Ambrose didn't see that coming as Randy Ortn lifts his title and smirks.. as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end

Match 4

King Of Extreme
Roman Reigns [DJ] vs Seth Rollins [Racky]

Match 5

King Of Extreme
Jeff Hardy [Invader] vs Kane [GamingLegend]

Just As Jeff Hardy goes for the Twist of Faith on the Announce Table.. Kane reverses it as plants his hand on Jeff's neck.. he helds it firmly As he gives a devlish laugh.

Michael Cole : [b] NOO Nott Againn, Kane is going to take out Jeff

Kane takes Jeff and goes for the tombstone as he mocks the Undertaker once again.. and Just as he gets ready to hit it.. he is intercepted by the words

FEEEDDD MEEE MOREEE.. the Fans go balistic.. and Cheer their voices out and Kane looks shocked.. he turns his attention to the Entrance.. As Ryback enters the scene. He just stands.. and just as Kane turns his attention back to Jef.. Jeff grabs a chair of the announcers.. and starts knocking the monster on the Table.. Jeff starts to knock and lay the monster out with several chair shots. He then searches goes under the ring grabs a Ladder. The Fans goo Crazy .. as Jeff sets it up near the Ladder .. with kANE laid out in the Announce Table.

Jerry Lawler : WHAT THE HELL.. Don't do it it Jeff

Jeff Hardy climbs the Ladder taunts.. with the fans going nuts and hits the Swanton from the Top of the Ladder. The Table collapses.. and Kane is knocked out.. Ryback hen makes his way to the ramp and te fans chant 'THIS IS AWESOME' as Ryback Gets Kane inside the ring.. and then carries and throws Jeff in the ring.. Jeff who also doesn't seem to be in his senses.. lays himself on Kane 1...2 ...3 and WINS..

The Fans cheer loud as Jeff Qualifies

Match 6

King Of Extreme
Wade Barrett vs Roman Reigns

Match 6
[King Of Extreme
Ryback [Ali] vs Jeff Hardy [Invader-X]

ll Main Event ll
Singles Match - No Holds Barred [Iron Man 10 mins]

Hardcore Championship
Daniel Bryan [FTV] VS Shawn Michaels [HBKhoas]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225474

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:43 am

Invader-X wrote:
Spoiler:

Tell me about it...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247016

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:14 pm

When I told you to do that I didn't mean right when the match started you jerk Sad lol
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225541

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225847

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Special Show Results    XWI- Special Show Results  Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI- Special Show Results
Page 1 of 1