Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The New Undisputed Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

The New Undisputed Champion Empty
PostSubject: The New Undisputed Champion   The New Undisputed Champion EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 pm

The crowd are just busy talking among themselves and are just waiting in boredom for any superstar to enter as 'THE WORLDS LARGEST ATHLETE 'The Big Show's music hits "THE FANS BOO" as the champ makes his way to the ring with an unordinary smile on his face.

Big Show

Well why are you all shocked, because i won "THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION" or because i won the battle royal, well SMACKDOWN's already over so you can't anyways do anything about it.[THE FANS ARE QUIET] Well you saw how ME and KANE destroyed all the contenders at the battle royal, well i had gotten "THE MOST ELIMINATIONS " in the battle royal too so i deserved the intercontinental championship too.So after the match i was attacked by Wade Barrett. Well Wade just by attacking "THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP" does not make you a big person. You picked on the wrong guy Wade. 1 punch is all that takes to "KNOCK YOU OUT". I will END YOUR CAREER as i chockeslamed Goldberg on the announce table and after that Goldberg was injured but still fought at the battle royal. Well after i do that to you , people are not going to see you walking. Well and anyways you were not worthy enough to be in the battle royal. You were not even there on the SMACKDOWN card anyways. You will witness the pain as i break you bones one by one. You will witness the anger of The Big Show,
and a coward is what you are. You had to hit me with a chair to knock me off. Well if you were a man you could settle it by a one on one match You V.S Me on RAW. Face it Wade your are scared of ME. You know what i am capable of,you are scared of me Wade, you are scared.
BEWARE WADE.....BEWARE.

BIG SHOW WAITS FOR WADE BARRETT'S REPLY.

TBC:Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

The New Undisputed Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Undisputed Champion   The New Undisputed Champion EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 am

OOC:i just jack hammered your ass in my match and i won it so better be silent coz u might be NEXT!!
Back to top Go down

The New Undisputed Champion
Page 1 of 1