Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247561

Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" Empty
PostSubject: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am

The crowd are just busy talking among themselves and are just waiting in boredom for any superstar to enter as 'THE WORLDS LARGEST ATHLETE 'The Big Show's music hits "THE FANS BOO" as the champ makes his way to the ring.

Big Show

Well ever since i became the "UNDISPUTED CHAMPION" i have been thinking about my alliance with Kane, because i have to face many contenders in a one on one match , so i can't go for many tag matches with Kane, the time i started this alliance i wanted to make this alliance a tag team people could never forget and those who try to forget have a hard time forgetting. I wanted to make this team get to a whole new level. A level people would never imagine of. What i thought of kind of happen. In 1 week we have already achieved a name for ourselves. Our team has the 1st "UNDISPUTED CHAMP" and A man who was already going to end a career here in the XWI. The person who's career was going to end was "An all time great" Brock Lesnar. Our team has already achieved soo much in 1 week, you could imagine how much our team could achieve in months .... in years. Well i am not going to break this alliance. I want my alliance to be known for "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" . I will do whatever i will have to,to make this the best Tag team In the XWI. I was thinking of how i could fulfill what i wanted , so i made some calls yesterday and i got the right guy for the job. Well Kane you know this person very.. very well, i can assure that you and him will raise hell for all the contenders in XWI. You and him will get along pretty well. I would like you to come out and take your decision and then i will reveal who he is.

Big Show waits for Kane's reply

Jerry Lawler: i wonder who the member of "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" is Cole?

Michael Cole: I don't know King but all the Contenders in XWI should watchout.

TBC:Kane

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226150

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 pm

kanes theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd start there boos.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone he shakes big shows hands and begins to speak.

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE

Congratulations Big show on possesing the undisputed holy grail, and you are right we do need more members to dominate this busness and you say i know this person very well if so then i know this that we will destroy anyone who dares to step into the ring against us, were gonna take their souls and make them pay for their sins, we will send them into the depths of hell and make them burn in the after life, soon hell is gonna come to xwi and everyone will beg for mercy, all our oppenets will perish (Kane laughs) so show me this man of whom you speak off.

Jerry Lawler:Kane really means business lets see how this alliance goes.

Michael Cole:this alliance is going so well so far imagine what they will do if a thir member joins them,lets wait and see who the third person is.

TBC:BIG SHOW
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:48 am

Big Show begins to talk..

"The Worlds Largest Athlete"

I am glad of your decision Kane, now i am going to come to the moment you have been waiting for Kane ,the third member of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" is ....[KANE LOOKS EAGER]"The Undertaker [The fans boo]. Kane looks surprised. Now hold on Kane there seems to be 1 problem.. Kane asks " What's the problem Show", well i have not asked The Undertaker of his decision till now.

Kane: What?,"That's why i am going to call him out front of all of us."

Big Show and Kane[2 members of "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION] wait for Undertaker's reply.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god Cole, The 3rd member of "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" is The Undertaker.

Michael Cole: We don't now Undertaker's decision till now , i mean what if he refuses.

Jerry Lawler:But if The Undertaker accepts then the contenders of XWI are in real trouble.

TBC: The Undertaker

Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 am

As The Big Show and kane wait, the lights go off. When they come back on, The Undertaker is facing the Big Show and kane. The Undertaker takes the mic and starts to talk

The Undertaker

Big Show, you have taken alot of balls to come and ask me about joining your team and i have to admit that this is going to be the best team in XWI history.(The crowd boos) Me, you and kane shall rule XWI. We shall be known as Massive Destruction and shall make everyone bow towards us. I shall open up the gates of hell and let the devils out. No one shall be safe. REST IN PEACE

TBC: Kane AND Big Show
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:15 am

Big Show then Reply's With a Smile

"The World's Largest Athlete"

I was hoping you would say that[Big Show Smiles]. After "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" wins the Tag team tittles then you people will see the greatness of our team. Our team will have the 1st ever "UNDISPUTED CHAMP" and the 1st ever "TAG TEAM CHAMP'S". We will rewrite history, we will bring destruction and hell and we will posses gold. We will have "NO MERCY" and will achieve greatness.

Big Show seen with an Unordinary smile.

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God Cole, Undertaker is The 3rd member of "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" XWI is in real.. trouble.

Michael Cole: You are right King,I never thought Undertaker could do such a thing.

TBC:Kane

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226150

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Kane replies with an evil smile in his face

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE

As i said before we will make everyone perish,and make them burn in hell,even the worty hav no chance in surrviving our wraith, we will make the word XWI rhyme with hell,the name of our team The Massive Destruction will be echoed throught the years to come and there is nothing anybody cando to stop us, an evil future awaits the superstars, where their souls will burn for the rest of eternity,even in the afterlife their souls wont find peace,and undertaker you know very well what happnes if we join forces,only a soulless fool will even think of standing in the ring against us and bigshow you aldredy know what the term domination stands for,everyone will suffer in this onslaught (kane laughs loudly)

All the three members of the Massive destruction raise their hands.

Jerry lawler: oh my god cole one monster is almost impossible to stop,two ok they will be unbeateable but three they will be unstoppable.

michael cole: i know right lets see what dark future as kane predicts awaits xwi.

END OF RP

Last edited by Haris619 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

wow awesome segment between u guys great team i like ur style guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"   Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" Empty

Back to top Go down

Member 3 of the "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION"
Page 1 of 1