Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

DESTRUCTION AWAITS THIS FRIDAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

DESTRUCTION AWAITS THIS FRIDAY Empty
PostSubject: DESTRUCTION AWAITS THIS FRIDAY   DESTRUCTION AWAITS THIS FRIDAY EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 am

The scene opens ,we see the crowd waiting for some action suddenly a fire explosion hits the arena and all the lights go out.(screams are heard from the crowd). now kane theme song hits the arena .

Fire starts coming out of the ramp , and slowly the lights get red , Masked kane is seen standing on the ramp The tag team title is around his waist . he slowly walks down the ramp , as masked kane gets near the ring he climbs and enters over the top rope , then goes in the middle of the ring and stops , he does his signature taunt by raising his hands up slowly and when he raises them down a huge fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring ,the lights go even more red, masked kane now picks up a mic and begins to speak.

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

This Past week on FNF, we destroyed the NWO which shows no competeion left for us to face we have beaten everyone in the tag team division , then this week on MnM i had a match with cm punk and batista and somehow ,batista stole the victory ..he stole the victory from me the Big red monster and he got annihilated for it, not just him but also cm punk when i choke slammed both of them to Hell. Now this week on FNF the ministry of darkness faces NWO and brock Lesnar in a 6 man elimination Tag team match. this is the first time all 3 members of the ministry have teamed up together and trust me when i say this This ministry of darkness will never be the same after this match .Its time to reign hell in this company again , it is time for the destruction to prevail , it will happen because we are sick of it , whats coming is pure evil destruction and mark my words no one can or will stop us .

masked Kane laughs in an evil way , a black out occurs ,all the lights go out when they come back , a mic is only seen in the ring and kane is gone the crowd looks shocked and the seen ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

DESTRUCTION AWAITS THIS FRIDAY
Page 1 of 1