Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION

Go down 
+2
Invader-X
Haris619
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226150

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

the crowd is silently waiting for a superstar to address them this silence is broken as kanes theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd star cheering wildly and start chanting kane kane kane.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face and one half of the tag team championship on his waist as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

As all of you know i hav got what is rightfull mine , i unleashed my dark fury upon triple h and shawn michaels and because of me triple h was consumed by hatred and he betrayed his life long best friend (kane is seen with an evil smile on his face) but triple h this is far from over that was just a taste of the pain you caused me this is just the beggning of your destruction and even your worthless joke of a partner wont be able to save you from my wraith , heck he will perish along with you if he dares to interfer in my evil schemes.

kane stops for a moment and his face turns red in anger

Now to get to the point after me and taker defeated triple h and shawn micheals but 2 cowards came and attacked us from the behind and spoiled our celebrations , did you honestly bealive that you both weakling are worthy to face me and taker ? i fear no one i can take all 4 of u alone here , you donot know what your actions will lead to only pain and misery that i will cause when all of you taste the flames of hell im gonna enjoy listening to the screams that the pain brings you both will pay with you lives for even thinking of opposing me in this ring , after i am done even walking will be almost impossible , YOUR VERY SOULS WILL ROT IN HELL.

jerry lawler: oh boy kane looks really pissed here tonight.

micheal cole: exactly and if you make a monster mad hope you know whats awaits and no one knows what evil things are going in kanes sick and twisted mind.

TBC:TRIPLE H , UNDERTAKER , BROCK LESNER , CM PUNK AND JERICHO
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226024

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 am

The arena is becoming more and more impatient by the minute... Kane is about to raise his microphone to speak again when The Theme song of Jericho starts roaring over the Sound System...

Jericho walks out from behind the curtain with a cocky smile on his face. He begins to walk down the ramp heading towards the ring... as he approaches the ring he walks around the outside going to wards the steel steps.. As Jericho is about to climb the steps he suddenly stops and backs down.. He walks over to the announce table where he stands on top before raising his microphone to speak.

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION 2cestn9

You must think I am stupid enough to enter that ring with an assclown Like yourself... I know the state of mind you're in right now Kane... You're filled with anger, rage, redemtion, and most importantly Jealousy. I know all of this because I've been in that position before Kane and just like you it's made me into a monster...

Jericho pauses as Kane is looking on with a glazed and confused look in his eyes...

Only difference between you being a monster and myself being a monster is I'm so much more better looking than you... Not to mention how much more talented I am compared you...

Jericho stops and puts a smirk on his face before continueing..

Let me tell you alittle secret here Kane... The fact that you call yourself a monster and run around here assulting people and claim to be this demented freak makes people like me SICK!! It just goes to show that you have something hidden deep within your mind and with an opponent like Me... You are see to bring whattever is locked inside that twisted mind of yours Kane...

Kane looks down at the wrestling Mat as Jericho continues...

The thing that amazes me most about you and your Brother is the fact that you two assclowns think that some creepy make up and dry eyes could scare Punk and myself... Well I'll tell you what Kane, I'm going to pretend that I'm scared of you while you try to hold on to that Tag team title of yours because it's only a matter of time before Punk and Jericho hold that gold along with every other title in Xtreme Wrestling Impact...

Jericho stops talking as he waits for the reply of ......

TBC: Punk, Taker and Kane, HHH and Lesnar...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249243

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 am

''' All of a Sudden CM Punk's Music hits and the crowd erupts ''

'' Jericho & Kane look at the entrance, Jericho later as CM Punk enters the arena, and the crowd are on their feet, the camera shows the crowd and numerous CM Punk poster held up by XWI universe lights in the arena go out as CM Punk makes his way from the backstage, a mix of orange, white light around him.He stands up on the stage looking up to the Fans with the Fans gone all Wild. The Straight Edge Savior shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp toward the ring with a Smirk on his face. He stops on the end of the ramp looking at the crowd before he proceeds to the right side, he now is just near the ring, he Grabs the Mic and immediately starts to speak as he stares at Kane who looks very angry and speaks ''

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION K49nd0

Hey there Kane, well I see you don't like what we both just did to you this past Monday, well you know the beating you suffered is nothing since, this Friday we will show you the true meaning of pain. Me and Jericho are going to work as a team, and eventually one of us is going to win that match, the winner will go on to face Triple H, and I guarantee, its going to be me. Jericho will all due respect, everyone here knows that, I am younger, I am faster, and I am stronger than you.

Yes you got the experience, and without a doubt you are on of the best, but I am better than the Best. My name is CM Punk. Kane do remember that this ain't the last time we will meet, I know you are a part of the Chamber, and so be prepared as we will meet again, I would like to state the fact that I am the Only man .......

'' CM Punk is interrupted by _____ ''

TBC : Chris Jericho, Kane, Brock lesnar

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Brock Lesnar theme hit the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he has devilish smile on his face , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he stands and looks at jericho and punk and speaks

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION 2r7ofp1

my name is brock lesnar and do remeber me? (mocks cm punk ). punk and chris jericho, I am sick and tired of you two , its like where ever i go what ever i do or what ever i want you fucked up human beings are always there standing in my way .but the thing is the baddest man on the planet likes challenges and you two are just like two people me and my new tag team partner triple h needs to beat to get to the brothers .

you wont be standing in my way for long .see i formed a tag team with triple h for many reasons . the main reason was to kick ass and become tag team champions .

turns his attention to kane

so kane you and your brothers second title reign will be short lived because me and triple h lets just say you are looking at the next tag team champion dickhead .

TBC:KANE. PUNK AND Y2J, UNDERTAKER ,TRIPLE H

Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 am

As Brock Lesnar finishes speaking, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and he comes out with lots of smoke surrounding him. when he comes out, he walks slowly and steadily down the ramp. he gets into the ring and someone gives him a mic. he stars to talk.

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION 2ic4r45

The sands of time... have fallen slowly through the hour glass but in Two weeks, me and my brother Kane have reclaimed the tag team championships, and once again... cast my shadow of darkness over... Friday Night Frenzy. Now i assume i have... your attention, CM Punk. By now, CM Punk, you are constantly waking up in the middle of the night in a puddle of his own sweat consumed by fear, because you know...He Know... that his breaking point will be realized when he feels the grip of HELLS GATE, now or later, it will be coming, Punk. So listening is the only alternative to an eternity of pain... and Punk, when you submit, and you will submit to none other than... THE PHENOM. Not only will you REST IN PEACE, but you will personally, hand me your soul, and then the continuation of lies SHALL END.

Dont think i have not forgotten you, Jericho. You follow behind Punk like he is your leader. But you will soon come to realize that that was the worst mistake of your miserable life. My brother and I are not scared, of cowards like you, because we are deserving. We earn our way to victories. You see, Jericho, your face doesnt matter when you have got the skills to destroy other's face. The only difference between me and you, is... the fans actually like me. Like CM Punk, if you try anything funny again with us, you can go and REST IN PEACE.

TBC: Jericho, CM PUNK, KANE, TRIPLE H, BROCK LESNAR
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm

kane's face turns red in anger and he speaks

you both weakling thing you actually stand a chance against us ? mark my words you fools wont even get close and i eman not even close in getting tht titles its ours and no one can take it away from us not u jericho and punk and not this coward and his new servant standin right next to me. and jericho you think you got talent ? well to bad tht wortless tlent of yours is gonna go into the depths of hell i donot care what people think , there is no monster more terrefying and evil then me , you know what you and your weak master cm punk are nothing compared to me the only thing you both know is how to speak and interrupt people and attack them behind their backs when it comes to fighting you both cry like little girls (the crowd laughs) and just think what i would do to you both when you step into the ring against me yea thats right i will rip you both apart i will bring my wraith upon all of you and make this whole arena tremble in my presence.

cm punk and jericho look angry and they try to make their way into the ring but are interrupted by kane as fire comes out of the ramps and even brock looks amazed

STOP both of you before going home beaten up and broken listen to what i have to say to both you weak little pathetic superstars , cm punk we get to meet countless times and that means i get to devour your soul countless times and jericho you worthless and weak just like your weak boss who thinks he is the best , well i will end both of your worlds and the only place that you can stay is is HELL , my hatred burns in this very arena and no one in this entire business can stop me or my brother undertaker all will burn all will pay everyone will perish everyone will pay for their sins AND EVERYONE WILL SUFFER MY WRAITH and theres nothing that you weaklings can do to stop this , none of you know the comming of events only apocolypse , armagaddon and CHAOS and theres no ooonn........

kane is interrupted by triple h's theme song hits

TBC:TRIPLE H OR BROCK LESNER ONLY
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226024

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Before Triple H could walk out from behind the curtain Jericho lifts his microphone to speak...

Cut the god damn Music! Triple H isn't allowed out here untill I'm done dealing with the three of you...

The arena explodes with Boo as Jericho looks directly at Kane and Undertaker standing in the ring.

Is that so Kane? You expect me to think that your not afraid of Us after what we did to you last night on Monday Night Madness... Fair enough i'll pretend your not scared...

Jericho stops talking and jumps down from top of the announce table and walks over to the ring where he climbs onto the apron and enters the ring... Jericho walks up to Kane before continueing...

You're no different from Batista... You're just like him making claims to being this big bad person but deep down your afraid of a tiny rain drop... You don't deserve those championship I don't care what you or your make up wearing sissy of a brother over there says... The fact of the matter is you two will never live up to all the claims you state...

Jericho is inturrupted by the fans one more time..

You nor Undertaker is capable of stoping Cm Punk or myself... As for you Undertaker I'm no ones lacky... This team is 10x stronger than any team you or your brother could form... Punk knows very well that I will lash out with a code breaker yet again and just like Last friday you would be knocked out!

The Theme of HHH starts to play again...

TBC: Undertaker and Kane, Lesnar and HHH, Punk
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 am

Brock Lesnar Has a smile on his face as he sees triple h coming out . triple h walks down the ramp and enters the ring standing next to brock lesnar ,the us title is seen on triple h shoulder .brock lesnar now speaks .

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION 2r7ofp1

Thank you triple H for joining us ,now lets make this easy ,you retards are making this really complicated ,we are all here for the same reason to take shots at the clown brothers here . so we can take there titles from them but the fact is jericho and punk you are not gonna be called as the tag team champions u wanna know why? because me and triple h here are gonna kick some undertaker and kane ass and become the tag team champions but the problem is you stand in our way jericho and punk.

Brock looks at triple H and says .

So as these bitches here where whining here i taught of an idea ,its stupid though but we got no choice but to use it .to get to the clown brothers we gotta beat punk and jericho for the contenders spot on the line .

Turns his attention to punk and jericho

Now the thing is punk and jericho think that they are the only ones who desreves to be champions but they are wrong .i say they are a disgrace all these guys talk about is change this, change that .you shut up you shut up .they show off a lot and show people but they are tough but the thing is they are nothing compared to us ,the bottom line is punk and jericho are a disgrace to the tag team division . and the only people who desrve to be tag team champions is triple h and my self brock lesnar . so punk and jericho be ready because we are gonna kick you ass .

Brock quickly turns his attention to undertaker and undertaker starts sweating.

You think i forgot about you alive man? the second you stepped in this ring u started talking about everyone accept me its like you completely ignored me . because last time i was in the ring with you i humiliated you so badly and you dont wanna be humiliated again ,just like i am gonna make you look like a joke next week on MnM when i kick you fake zombie ass you fucked up human being ,yeah thats right your a joke ,whose your ass kissing worker friend who turns out the lights for you when ever u dissapear under that ring? ( undertaker looks embarced ) yeah thats right when they turn of the lights you rush under this ring making these people fooled .you can fool these assholes (crowd boos ) but your fake tricks cannot fool me you fake zombie . you dont wanna be in the same ring with the baddest man on the planet .

Brock Lesnar slaps undertaker on the face and suddenly kane starts crying .BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION Kane+crying

Lesnar looks at kane .

oh i hit his big brother it made the baby brother cry . listen you bald headed freak i dont give a dam about your feelings .

as Brock stops ____ begins to speak

TBC: TRIPLE H , CM PUNK CHRIS JERICHO ,KANE ,UNDERTAKER

Back to top Go down
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225439

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:39 pm

As Brock stops... Triple H begins to speak and crowd is having mixed reactions of what he did to HBK last time.

First ever United States Champion
| THE GAME |
Okay Brock, I know we've got off the wrong start... But now that HBK's gone, I can focus mostly tag teaming with.. THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET (Crowd has mixed reactions but mostly boo's). But now, this is mostly business, im not doing this for money, and it all depends on the title, wether or not it wants to fall in to the wrong hands.

HHH then faces at Jericho and CM Punk

And you guys, I still feel the pain and distress after what you guys have done to me at the past week on FNF. You guys are patheic and a laughing stock in this business, you have no skills and you guys havent even won a single title, you guys are such pussys and cowards, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE! Calling yourself the best in the world, but meanwhile, I have the BADDEST MAN IN THE PLANET WITH ME and I myself THE GAME changer...

Still there are mixed reactions from the crowd and Normal boo's... But now HHH faces at Kane and Undertaker and starts to make a statement

Now you asses here, you freaking fools, Brothers of Destruction more like Gay Sisters of Prostitution, me and Brock will come for that title and show you guys how worthy that title is made up of once it falls into the right hands. Dead man and Big Red monster... SERIOUSLY? A dead man cant even walk into this ring and the big red cocksucker cant even hold a piece of flame in his hand... You and your make ups, Id like to see you in a clown fest...

HHH is interrupted by _______
TBC: Brock, Kane, Undertaker, CM Punk, Jericho

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 am

triple h is interrupted by kane

none of you are wothy enough to defeat us all you worthless losers can only talk about is how great you are but i am not convinced look at my past evil actions its more than any of you have ever witnessed before SOON all of you will taste the fires of hell triple h you have aldredy perished by my hands i dont care what you think now your just another relic to brock lesner his servant well you both weaklings are nothing and brock you think your something great dont you and you talk a lot well the only thing comming out fromt hat big mouth of yours will be your screams in pain i will drain the very essence that drives you all of you here are nothing but mere cattle ready to get slaughtered by the big red monster KANE i hope all you cowards know by now what your actions have brought.

the big red monster stops for a moment looking mad and filled with rage

I WILL MAKE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PERISH my hatred will consume your souls , and it would be wise not to be in this ring with me. brock i have aldredy beaten you back when i was still weak , i will destroy you know i will rip you apart and you triple h you are not even worthy of being here i had the oppertunity to bring pain in your miserable pathetic life and i have it again both you and your useless master who thinks hes great but hasnt done anything here (brocks face turns red) wait wait wait you useless being before i chockslam you let me finish talking to your servant and those 2 jokers who think there best in the world triple h i hell has aldredy broken lose in your world and i cans tills ee the fear in you eyes while standing here next to me and undertaker as for you 2 jokers ill just show you what im cabable of .

kane tries to hit jericho but he doges and runs out of the ring and runs away followed by cm punk , kane runs after them then there seen in the locker room as kane catches jericho hes about to hit him but is interrupted by the fnf gm

GM:kane no stop all of you will have your chance but not yet .

kane gets enraged he turns his attention to the gm and he walks towards him he falls to his knees in fear but kane is stopped by the undertaker as he says he is not worth it save your anger for 2 jokers and those brock and triple h all of them will rest in peace in time and the scene ends.

END OF RP

OOC:comments will be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 am

ooc: Awesome reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION   BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1