Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Hell Unleashed !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226150

Hell Unleashed !!! Empty
PostSubject: Hell Unleashed !!!   Hell Unleashed !!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 pm

kanes theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd start there boos.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE

As you all know my name is kane,the introduction is a little late because i dont care about you people,you people dont deserve to live all of you should perish(the crowd boos),the afterlife awaits your existence,so now lets get to the topic,im gonna unleash hell in the xwi and there is no one in thsi entire business that can stop me(kanes gives a devilish smile),you people really think that im a force to be reckoned with,no one will live long enough to witness the future after i am done with them in this ring, whn i take their souls away it will be an invitation for them for the after life.i am gonna dominate every one who dares to oppose me, and i will strike fear into the hearts of my enemies whenever i step foot in this ring.

my objective is to possese the holy grail which i am not interested in right now because as long as bigshow is champion im fine it, im gonna be an icon in this industry and none of you soulless freaks in the locker room can stop me because im a monster the devils favourite demon KANE.

Kane drops the microphone and exits the ring , the scene ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Hell Unleashed !!!
Page 1 of 1