Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Bottomless, Scariest, Darkest pit in Hell!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

Bottomless, Scariest, Darkest pit in Hell!! Empty
PostSubject: Bottomless, Scariest, Darkest pit in Hell!!   Bottomless, Scariest, Darkest pit in Hell!! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 pm

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

Today, i have come out here for a reason. i have come to talk about my match with kane and my defending of the intercontinental championship. let me start off with kane, for i shall not be talking about it for too much. Kane, i told you that if we both go up against each other, that i will not show any remorse, and you found that out on Friday when i sent your soul to the bottomless pit of hell, where you had to REST.. IN.. PEACE. Maybe, next time kane, you wont wake my anger by calling XWI your playground. day in, and day out, you came to me and talked nonsence about XWI not being my playground, but on friday i proved to you that XWI is and always will be, my playground, for if anyone, and i mean ANYONE defies this fact, they shall REST.. IN.. PEACE. i do not care if it is you or if it is another of those undeserving mortals that infest this arena.

The Undertaker pauses for a bit and then continues

Speaking of undeserving mortals, that brings me onto my opponent on Pride Before Glory.. JBL. JBL, by now, you may see this and you may be listening. you better listen close and listen good, for i am one entity to not be messed with. you might think you are better than me because you beat me on our last encounter, but JBL, i have changed. the intercontinental championship has changed me, so if you have a nano meter of over confidence in your soul, i suggest you remove it for on tomorrow night, i shall send your soul to the bottomless pit in hell, where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE. you and your friend, Ziggler, continue to act as if you dominate this place, but on Sunday, i can guarantee you that you and that pest shall both be put to rest, and Ziggler shall lose his title and i shall defend my title and i shall not only defend my title against you, but anyone who defies my rulership, for i shall put their soul to REST.. IN.. PEACE. as you already know, JBL, the match is hell in a cell, so the name itself represents the nasty, horrid and painful things i shall be doing to you in our match. hell will be unleashed into that ring, and you shall fear my power so much that before the match, you will be constantly waking up in the middle of the night consumed by fear in your own sweat regretting the things you have done to make me angry. you shall look me eye to eye, man to man, face to face, and you shall see that you have met death in the face, and the deadman will send your soul to the bottomless, darkest, scariest pit where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE

as the undertaker says this, he is interupted by ______

TBC: Jbl or Kane

OOC: feedback and comments appreciated
Back to top Go down

Bottomless, Scariest, Darkest pit in Hell!!
Page 1 of 1