Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

HELL will Not Prevail!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

HELL will Not Prevail!! Empty
PostSubject: HELL will Not Prevail!!   HELL will Not Prevail!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

HELL will Not Prevail!! 8ef5901faf079c08c2f3298f3b1e60ce-d4iyuxi

The arena is as silent as a Graveyard and The fans are eagerly waiting for the arrival of an XWI superstar with Their Posters Highly Held.... All of a Sudden the silence is Broken as The Theme Song hits the PA system

The Camera takes us To the Announce Table where we see Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler

Jim Ross: Oh My God!!!King,Its KANE!!

Jerry Lawler: He was Signed 1 week earlier, and On the 16th He's going to be held in ring with Road Dogg and Mankind in a Triple Threat Stipulation and Its not gonna Be pretty

The Camera Takes us Back to the Stage

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to kane. As he hands over the mic to Kane, Kane reacts with a Tombstone Piledriver knocking out The staff member .Kane then picks Up the staff member and Military presses him out of The Ring directly on to the Announce Table, Breaking The Announce table.

Jerry Lawler: Kane's gone nuts!! JR.

Kane picks up The mic From The mat of The Ring and Begins to speak

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
I have come To the XWI TO bring the HOLY GRAIL back on to My shoulders.....and while doing so Hell is Certain and WILL NOT PREVAIL!!I feel like I was Tossed into The opening Match Like a piece of Meat, without knowing that I was Championship Material. On The February of 16th I am scheduled To face Road Dogg and MANKIND.What i came out here to say is... MY RAGE..MY POWER... MY CHAOS will not Prevail to perish my Opponents on The 16th OR any Other Night.Hell will be brought To this very Ring On The 16th......After The 16th Every living soul of nature present here in the XWI lockeroom and in This very Crowd will Know why I...... AM THE DEVILS FAVORITE DEMON.... and The only Place The Holy Grail Belongs... Is On my Shoulders!!!

Jerry Lawler: Kane really made a Strong statement...JR.

Jim Ross:Indeed He did King,and i Can't wait to see what Happens on The 16th of February.

Kane drops The mic and His Theme Song Hits the P.A system and The screen fades and turns Black as He makes his way To The XWI LOCKEROOM

END OF RP

OOC: The promo may not be good, Its been a Long Time and Plus got exams going on.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

HELL will Not Prevail!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELL will Not Prevail!!   HELL will Not Prevail!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:20 pm

i think its a great rp and very appealing. i love the colors and the kane rp banenr
Back to top Go down

HELL will Not Prevail!!
Page 1 of 1