Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Hell on XWI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225478

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Hell on XWI KEVINRPTT
IT'S TIME!! IT'S!! VADER!! TIME!!! HOOOOWWWWLLLLLL!!

Hell on XWI 14185212UtNF3Va6
The crowd goes crazy as Big Van Vader and Nash walk out from the curtain, and a giant red pyro wolf explodes from the tron. They walk to the ring looking like badasses, and step over the ropes. Vader pulls a mic out of his mask,(Don't ask) and hands it to Nash as Vader leans over the ropes intimidating the fans.
Hell on XWI 24w6245

WASSUP MY N*GG@$!!!!(Crowd: We Pretty dam good!!!) Lol, check it. I found this guy in a heap of trouble. Vader is a destructive human being, and I'm going to pull that side of him out onto the tag division. Now as you all know, I've had a bit of a rivalry with The Apex Predator Randy Orton.(CROWD:RANDY!!!!!RANDY!!!!) Hahaha, but sadly that little garden snake is gonna get Jacknifed at Containment. With ME WALKING OUT AS YOUR NEW IC CHAMPION!!!(Crowd:Kevin, Nash!) I am Big Sexy!!! Big Daddy Cool!!! and THE BIGGEST STUD IN WRESTLING HISTORY!!!!!!, but enough about me. Vader, I believe it's Vader time!!!

Thank!!...you!! I am Vader!!!! I have been screwed my others, but no more!! WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!(Crowd:7:28!) O. I taught you was smarter than that. IT'S VADER TIME!!!!!

TBC by any other tag team or To be added on by Big Van Vader

Last edited by Badger on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Vader|Bad Man

As Nash Puts it Down... Im The Fucking Man Of the hour (Fans: No you Not)... Shut Up... Let me explan somthing to you fans out there... Me and Nash will Rule this shitty Tag Division... (Fans: Shut Up Old Man ).. Okay if you dont think so... then i dont need to tell you anything and show it.. DX And Brothers Of Destruction.. Better know who you dealing with... Once we Grab those Unitfied Tag Team belts off of Glen And Mark's waist.. We will rule this Tag Division..isnt that right Nash? (Nash Agrees and takes the mic from Vader's Hand)

TBCB:Badger/Nash

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Glad to see you know what's up. So yea, We poppin, you stoppin. So Lesnar and Hunter, would you be so kind to get your asses over here?

TBC by Ali or HHH
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

Brock Lesnar theme hit the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he has devilish smile on his face , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he walks towards nash and vader and start shaking there hand (crowd looks confused ) brock has a smile on his face and he begins to speak

Hell on XWI 2r7ofp1

(points at the crowd )You Mother Fuckers taught we where some kind of rivals here to set up a fight well u were wrong(crowd boos ). see in this business we have different kliqs ,group of friends who are friends not just here in the business but in real life . so me and kev here are buddies ,just like kev and triple h are buddies . and vader here is a legend he recently joined us , so you better show one of the greatest legends off all time some respect or you people will be considered cheap ass low life freaks who have a cheap taste .

Crowd keeps boing Lesnar ,as lesnar continues to speak.

But nash dint call me here so we can play friends, i dint come here because we can play friends , we are here for one reason.. business. so now we have kevin nash and vader as a tag team . we have brock lesnar and triple h, two hungry teams looking to become tag team champions . i am hoping to see a match between us next week on MNM. but the thing is you people dont deserve a match like this , we may be friends but in business we gotta beat each other up to get to the top and u freaks get to witness it every single night . but anyways nash and vader im here most probably you called me out to get your self noticed .and make no mistake about it you are very well noticed and if we do have a challenge match next week on MnM ,just letting u know me and triple h will kick your asses.

TBC: Kevin Nash, Vader, Triple H
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Hell on XWI 24w6245

Ha! Kick our asses. You've always been a funny guy. Seriously Brock, you are stronger than me that's been proven. HHH? Ha! That guy body builds. He's not a true Powerhouse like the rest of us. It's true that we are good friends, but Hunter and I aren't exactly friendly toward each other. Let's just say out of the tag division, we are the only ones with potential. So yea, we will probably face each other in the future, just remember may the best Powerhouse win.

TBC by Lesnar,HHH if he shows, or Vader
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 am

Brock Smiles, he raises his mic and begins to speak.

Hell on XWI 2r7ofp1

as u can see triple h was not here today, he had some personal business to handle , but he has a message for u guys and its Next Week on MnM its time to play the Game against nash and vader. but remeber this nash and vader i am the next big thing in this company , and i will prove it when i dominate the tag team division and not just that but i will also become the XWI champion This Sunday in the elimination chamber .

Brock drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme hits the arena

End of RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell on XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on XWI   Hell on XWI Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell on XWI
Page 1 of 1