Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Be Sorry Orton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

Be Sorry Orton Empty
PostSubject: Be Sorry Orton   Be Sorry Orton EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 am

[color=darkred] as the crowd is silently, waiting, the lights go off and when they come back, standing at the ring is no other than the Undertaker with a mic in hand.

The Undertaker

Randy, you thought you are so great by challenging us, but what you don’t yet realize and I don’t know why you don’t realize this is that you are against the three of the biggest and best wrestlers in XWI. I think that when we are finished with you, we can finally knock some sense in you and beware, because we are not intimidated for one second. I have no idea why you did this, maybe to prove something but it doesn’t matter because we are going to crush you and the only thing you will be seeing next are the devils which will are unleashed from the depths of hell. You would have wished that you never challenged us, that you never came to XWI. Your career will take a huge set back and you will learn to respect us. You will learn who’s boss. Get ready Randy, this match will end quickly. I can assure one thing, you are going to get crushed.

Michael Cole- what does this mean, Jerry

Jerry Lawler- isn’t it obvious Cole, Randy Orton is in deep trouble.

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down

Be Sorry Orton
Page 1 of 1