Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

we kill randy orton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

we kill randy orton Empty
PostSubject: we kill randy orton   we kill randy orton EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

As the fans are starting to get impatient, the lights go off. When they come back on, The Undertaker is seen standing in the ring with a mic in hand.

The Undertaker

Randy Orton has wished for something he never should have wished for because tomorrow, on Monday night raw, in this ring, me and my brothers shall destroy him an show him why it’s a bad idea to mess with us. When he sees us he will tremble and and we shall strike fear into is disposable heart. All three of us will NOT have to take on that wretched gut. The first one to take him on will and mark my words, destroy that puny insect. Brothers, tomorrow we shall establish who we are and make randy orton an example of why no one should mess with us.

End of Promo
Back to top Go down

we kill randy orton
Page 1 of 1