Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226397

Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton   Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, now with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

"I would like to officially welcome you all to The Age......Of ......Orton. I am still in a state of shock after the PPV last night because a part of me still can't believe that I did it. I finally did it. Since day one here in XWI I have set out to win the XWI World Champion, not just to be a champion or for any selfish reasons like some people may think. The real reason is that I have wanted so desperately to bring the honor and meaning and prestige back to a championship. I am so sick of seeing so many champions in this business today that treat the titles as toys or mere trophies and disgrace the true meaning of being a champion and Dolph Ziggler was the worse of them all. I don't care about the money or the fame or the popularity or any benefits that come with being a champion. The only thing I care about is being a TRUE champion and showing other professional wrestlers all around the world what it means to be a champion and to be inspiration and role model for other champions and most of all to be a champion worthy of representing this great company of XWI. Brock Lesnar was merely a man that sought power and domination and he deserved what happened to him and I thought maybe this kid Dolph Ziggleler had potential but since the day he STOLE this belt he has disgraced it and has made XWI look like a joke. Well now that is finally over and I promise in my reign I will make XWI a place of honor and make it the best professional wrestling company in the world. I also promise that my reign as your World Champion will a very long one and a historic one. Dolph Ziggler tried to say the same things and make it seem that the championship was important to him but the difference between him and I is that I actually MEAN it. Since day one here I have worked so hard for this and have overcome so many obstacles and went through hell to prove myself and now it has finally all paid off and it was completely worth it.Now Dolph has announced his rematch clause for tonight on Warzone and there is no way I'm going to let this championship fall into those greasy hands again. This belt is in my hands now and I grasp it strongly and raise it high, and I will NEVER let it go."

[Heclimbs the turnbuckle and raises the XWI Championship high in the air as he towers over the XWI Universe like a King standing tall above his people as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Welcome Officially To The Age Of Orton
Page 1 of 1