Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Time to Prove myself!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Time to Prove myself!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to Prove myself!!   Time to Prove myself!! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade barret him self comes out.He looks pretty serious and walks down the ramp and raises his right arm in the air.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and he takes a microphone and starts to speak.

Time to Prove myself!! 2coo9xh

Oi am going to have my first match at Monday against a MnM superstar in MnM show and now its the time to prove my self.Oi am going to face an old man who is a former Intercontinental champion here and what's his name again...

Crowd chants booker T repeatedly.

Oh yeah Booker T.The Guy who defeated Batista few weeks back.Well Oi am going to do some thing that batista failed at doing,Oi am Going to beat Booker T and will go on at Containment to win the battle royal and face the XWI undisputed champion and beat him to get his title because Oi had enough of Fat and dumb people ruling this company.It's time for Wade barret to get his hands on his first victim known as Booker T.Booker you will be the first guy to enter the Barret barrage and you will be indeed lucky to be the first guy.Booker you should be happy and it's an honour for you to face a man like me.Oi am the best this company has to offer.

U Suck chants begin as Wade barret smirks and continues to speak.

Your words can't do a thing to me and Booker you will face the worst guy of this company because Oi am going to beat every one who comes in my way.Oi think after Monday Oi would have proved to few people why they shouldn't mess with me because victims will fall to the barret barrage so Booker At Monday Can u Dig it,Sucka?

barret drops the microphone and smirks and leaves the ring.

END OF RP

OOC: FEED BACKS PLZZ

Back to top Go down

Time to Prove myself!!
Page 1 of 1