Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Time to Eliminate the Waste

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

Time to Eliminate the Waste Empty
PostSubject: Time to Eliminate the Waste   Time to Eliminate the Waste EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:30 am

Time to Eliminate the Waste Codyy
Time to Eliminate the Waste Dripping_blood

'' The camera rolls and the fans are busy with their snacks and drinks, as they wave their banners as the camera quickly focuses of the attendance that has gathered, and then slowly the noice decreases. Eventually the arena turns into a graveyard, with no noice, no vibration, Silence spreading all around as the excitement builds in the air and then Cody Rhode's Music hits the PA Systems and a then Cody gets greeted with Big BOOOS from the crowd ''

'' Cody Rhodes walks along the ramp not seeing the people, a hood covering his face he walks along the ramp and quickly, The crowd boos loud and Cody doesn't look very happy, he quickly gets a Mic from a staff member outside the ring, and slides in the ring. Cody Rhodes takes his time and waist for the audience to settle down as the raises his Mic near his mouth and begins to speak ''

Time to Eliminate the Waste Cdyrhod

The city has their lights ablaze, those same lights are guiding people like here to the arena to the leading them to watch the superstars rock the sold out arena to its very foundation. To watch matches like mine, maybe to watch my match mostly after all the build up that has transpired. A name that fits to a certain man, a name that has striven on coming after me to make a name for himself here. That man is none other than Ted Dbiase, A friend who formed alliance called the Legacy, and we were the big thing in this business as you all know, but you all don't know many other things.

'' Cody Rhodes takes a pause and an expression change in his face ''

What people don't know is just like the city has their lights ablaze, I am the light of our Team Legacy, the light that guided and made people intrested in. I was the main man in that group, What you all don't know is it was never US that really made this team strong and dominant, It was me. It was always me, Not Randy orton, and Not Ted Dbiase. Just me and Me alone. Now I haven't been here since day one, but I’ve been here long enough to make an example out of men, I’ve been here long enough to make others know my name and to have them show proper respect. I may not be the World Champion, I may not be that representation of XWI by those aspects but Ted Dbiase knows who I am and how good I am. That is why he stood by my side, But as time passed by that man was nothing but a waste, Nothing but a reason to My failure, and reason to My downfall.

'' With the final words clearing from the throat of Cody Rhodes's he turns around with his back now against the city. A fuel is hear within his last words of speaking, his eyes are alive, the flicker of his soul igniting within them. Anger, passion, and a fury that has not shown itself since his debut. Now he stands like a warrior, stands like a symbol of pride. ''

From a Man who was unstoppable to man who just lost to anyone, that is what i became and I thought about why and I realize the only reason was One man Ted Dbiase. I won’t be the guy that gets pushed around and forced to lose because of a nobody. Ted Dbiase will make a name for himself on the list of men who have failed and tried to destroy me. He cannot touch me, No one can. I proved it Just recently when I completely destroyed Michael Cole when I put him through 4 Cross Rhodes, the man was bleeding and completly knocked out, As I told him I have three steps, three ways to get myself back in my winning ways, I got revenge Over Michael Cole that was the first step and I did it, the second step is to remove the waste which Is you. My Legacy cannot and will not suffer because Of you Ted,

'' You can see the truth in Cody Rhodes's eyes, as he walks around the ring and continues''

Ted, I beat you a few weeks back proving I was the batter man, but you kept failing when I needed you. Our team lost every time because of you and you alone. I lost that Intercontinental Championship because of you, every single failure that I went through was just cause of you and you alone Ted. But it all comes to and end, I no longer want you in my way and to get you out of my way i AM REAdy To do anything,

'' The Crowd gives a mixed reaction and a big heat''

Can you people just shut up, No one asked you for your thoughts

'' The Crowds BOO Loud ''

Yes so I was saying, Come out here Ted right here, right now, We have things to settle

'' We can see the aggression in Cody Rhodes's eyes as his eyes are focused on the stage, as He await's Ted Dbiase's arrival with the fans BOOing him loud ''

TBC : - Ted Dbiase [Ali] -

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eliminate the Waste   Time to Eliminate the Waste EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 am

Ted dibiase theme song hits the arena .

Ted Dibiase is seen coming out ,he walks down the ramp as the crowd boos he taunts them .as ted gets near the ring ,he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring ,Ted demands a mic and a near bye crew member gives it to him, Ted stands near to cody ,he raises the mic and begins to speak .

Time to Eliminate the Waste 717976

Cody Listen .I understand what you are going threw things like these happens in this business, Win or Loss is just the part of the game i know you are frustrated but cody even out dads they used to be on losing streak that dint make there career bad? they are still known as the greatest of all time , Now me and you we go way back we started together ,we are good friends stop blaming be for your failure , like i said failure is a part of this business it happens..dont let the heat the anger the frustration get over you . We can talk this out in the locker room come on , we can solve this .

Ted raises his hand forward for a handshake

TBC :Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eliminate the Waste   Time to Eliminate the Waste EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:55 pm

'' Cody Rhodes accepts the hand shake and pulls Ted Dbiase towards him and hits the Closeline, he then gets Ted Dbiase on his geet and hits the Cross Rhodes and he smirks wildly, He gets a Mic in his hands and looks and the knocked out Ted Dbiase as he continues '

Time to Eliminate the Waste Cdyrhod

You are right they didn't quit, But they didn't have to deal and carry a Loser like you, and Let me tell you one thing. I am not to continue the Legacy of My Family, But I am here to make a Legacy for My Family. I am nothing like them, I am no Goldust, I am no Dusty Rhodes I am just a whole lot better. I am the full package and what you are is nothing but a pathetic waste if weight.

'' Cody Slides out the ring and gets a Steel Chair, and slides back in with a Mic in his hand and a chair, he has a sickening Smile on his face, as he continues ''

No I don't want to talk to you in the lockers, infact I don't want to see your face either. [Cody Rhodes Laughs] And I won't after I am done with you

''Ted Dbiase is seen trying to stand up on his feet still dizzy after the Cross Rhodes, he looks back and a huge shot with a chair on his head and Ted is down and out once again and Cody Continues speaking ''

I lost my chance to win the Intercontinental Championship cause of you, [His expression changes, as we see the aggression in his eyes] I lost two chances to win the Tag Team Champion, I have men like Michael Cole confront ME. I have lost my reputation, I am no longer feared, All Because of you

'' Cody Keeps hitting Ted with the chair who is screaming in Pain ''

I beat Cole last week, Now from today I am done with you, Your the waste that will make me free, Will let me focus back to my winning ways. Ted Your simply done

Cody Picks up the knocked out, washed out Ted Dibiase and he looks at his face and smirks and laughs wildly, and hits the Cross Rhodes one last time, with Ted's head hitting the Steel hair as he is bleeding and out cold, The Medics soon come out and take a look at Ted, as he is taking by a a stretcher as COdy just smirks looking at Ted and the camera fades and the scene comes to an end

- END OF RP -

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eliminate the Waste   Time to Eliminate the Waste Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Eliminate the Waste
Page 1 of 1