Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Welcome To The Age Of Orton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

Welcome To The Age Of Orton Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Age Of Orton   Welcome To The Age Of Orton EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Thank you, thank you. It's always nice to be recognized. Some of you may know me as "The Legend Killer", or "The Viper", or "The Apex Predator" but ALL of you know the name Randy.......Orton. I have had a long, iconic career so far and I want to continue the legacy here in XWI. I am here to show the XWI Universe as well as the superstars in the back what it means to be the best and what it means to be a legend. I have accomplished so much so far in my career and I am here to accomplish much, much more. My career is far from over. I may be going into the eleventh year of my professional wrestling career but the incredible thing is that no one can pinpoint when I was in my prime because the truth is I'm still in it. And I will continue to dominate and win championships and participate in even more of the best matches in professional wrestling. I am happy to be here in XWI and I would like to officially welcome it to the Age......Of......Orton!"

[The crowd goes wild with cheers and chants as Randy smirks his vintage grin and takes it all in as the camera fades to black.]

END OF RP

(I know its not awesome but its just the first of many)
Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Age Of Orton
Page 1 of 1