Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

cheaper than your words, big show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225897

cheaper than your words, big show Empty
PostSubject: cheaper than your words, big show   cheaper than your words, big show EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

As the crowd wait in silence, the undertakers theme song hits the arena and he walks out to the ring slowly and steadily he gets on the turnbuckle and does a taunt the crowd has never seen.

The Undertaker

i think we have to say some thing to the big show and send him a message because if i dont, hes gonna keep talking about how he is the best because he sucks. if i dont end this tonight, then all i will hear in the whole XWI is only the big show and that will never happen as long as i am in this company. so let me say this once, this is a one time deal for the XWI universe tonight. the big show becomes the world heavy weight champion and everyone is talking about it so i am going to say, big show, you won the world heavy weight match by luck so you better not get too cocky about it.

in WWE, you always said i was full of trash but you would never be specific, that is because you know i can own your fat ass anytime. the reason i am not is because i have too much pity on you. i have no idea why. maybe because you suck so much that i knew you would need some assistance from some great superstars. this person right here,(the crowd cheers)i am not your average superstar you are dealing with because i am for real and you are going to notice that whenever i face you. i am the peoples man and you are the peoples loser. you know as well as i do that your words are weaker than you so you better shut your mouth before you say anything.

TBC: The Big Show
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247511

cheaper than your words, big show Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaper than your words, big show   cheaper than your words, big show EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

As The Undertaker Waits For A Reply.... The Theme Song Hits

As The World's Largest Athlete 'THE BIG SHOW' Is Seen By The Camera With The XWI Tittle Around His Waist. He Hoists The XWI Tittle Towards Taker.. And The Fans Go Wild... He Walks Towards The Ramp Giving His Signature Taunt and Undertaker Is Seen With An Angry Look.. He Climbs Up The Steps With A Smirk On His Face And Gets In The Ring With Taker... He Runs Towards The Ropes Giving His Signature Taunt Towards The Crowd And That Is Followed With fireworks Rising From All Four Sides Of The Turnbuckle... He Then Walks Towards Taker.. And They Both Are Facing Each Other Face To Face With The Crowd Very Silent..

Big Show Begins To Speak With A Smile On His Face

cheaper than your words, big show 2n9mhok

OR
GO BIG|The Big Show|GET LOST

Undertaker.. Long Time No See, And Just Too Tell You.. This Is 2012 Not The 90's!! Nobody Cares If You Beat Me Or I Beat You In WWE... This Is XWI!! You Think You Can Own My Ass Anytime., Yh No Wonder I Beat YOU... I Don't Care If I'm Talked About Or Not!! I Was Done With Your ASS Ever Since I Beat You And Your Brother.. Do You Want To Face Me Again Because YOU WANT MY SOUL [Big Show Says YOU WANT MY SOUL Sarcastically] You and Your Bald Headed Freak Brother Have Some Plan Stuck In Your Tiny Ass Brain's ?? Ever Since I Beat YOU I Have Been In A Winning Streak And You... You Have Been In A Losing Streak!! So You Ain't 1 Bit Worth To Face Me Again For HOLY GRAIL [Big Show Says With A Smile].

Big Show Hoists The XWI Tittle Towards Undertaker With A Smirk On His Face

And YOU Say I'm The People's Loser?? Yh No Wonder I Beat You And YOUR Brother and Held The Tittle For 2 Months!! Your Telling That You Had Pity On Me?? Yh Good Excuse For Being Thrashed By Me You Little Dead Bitch... I Mean How Many Times Have You Come Back To Life?? Batista Was Right.. Your So Weak That You Keep Dying.. And You Say I Need Assistance You Dumb Fuck.. No Wonder You Have That Bald Headed Egg Head Who Is Injured As Your Brother!! I Mean I Burnt His Ass Alive... And You Say My Words Are Weak ?? Yh Atleast I'm Not That Weak That I Walk More Slower Than A 90 Year Old..[ The Fans Are Laughing]And You Say Your A Good Superstar And i'm Just A Regular One... And IF Your Such An Awesome Wrestler And I'm Regular A One Then How Do I Not See Any Gold Around Your Waist And Around Mine... So Undertaker If You Wanna Be Worthy For My Tittle Then You Will Have To Prove What You Said

The Lights Turn Off And When They Turn Back On The Big Show Isn't In The Ring With The Undertaker Left Out

END OF RP

Back to top Go down

cheaper than your words, big show
Page 1 of 1