Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Stealing The Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

Stealing The Show  Empty
PostSubject: Stealing The Show    Stealing The Show  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 am

Monday Night Warzone is live and the scene opens In the San Diego Sports Arena inside Dolph Zigglers Locker Room where he is doing Push Ups ,Ziggler then takes a break ..he sits on the steel chair and drinks some water ,The XWI Championship is kept aside he picks it up and kisses it ,The Camera Then Zooms into Dolph Ziggler as he looks right at it he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

It Feels so Good to be the champion ...I Feel at the Top of the world and well im always here to show the world that that im the best ever, I just did Countless Workouts and i feel so great ,i dont even feel tired at all and by the way im not showing Off this is just normal for me and besides if you think im showing off ...its not called showing of when u can back it up every single night just like i always do i steal the show and tonight will be no different Tonight i am gonna go out there and steal it.

People wont be talking about how Randy Orton beat Triple h or how Triple Beat Randy Orton , they certainly wont talk about the Rock vs Cm Punk and nobody will talk about edge kane or shawn michaels Or JBL and the bunch of nobodies on that card But what they will talk about how Dolph Ziggler defeated two Huge all time Legends and completely Stole The Show

All eyes will on me and the spotlight will be on me because Chris jericho and The Undertaker arguably the greatest of all time ..two icons but im the XWI Champion the Corporate champion .. and Tonight i am gonna beat them ...Triple Threat Extreme Rules just the Type of match i need ..Tonight two legends will fall and I will be standing Tall.

The scene slowly fades away and it Ends as Dolph Ziggler has a devilsh smile on his face

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Stealing The Show
Page 1 of 1