Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I"m Here to Show the Whole World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

I"m Here to Show the Whole World  Empty
PostSubject: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am

The Scene Opens After The Commercial break and Dolph Zigglers Theme Song hits the area.

The XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler is seen coming threw the curtain the crowd bursts into Boos,He stands on the ramp and smirks as the crowd keeps booing him, the Title is on his waist. Dolph walks down the ramp as a spotlight falls on him ,he then climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he climbs on a turnbuckle and raises the XWI Championship high ,Dolph jumps down and keeps the title on his shoulder , a near by crew member gives him the mic he then begins to speak as the music slowly fades away.

Dolph Ziggler

Now all of you are probably wondering why am i not pissed off at that Cheater Edge ..the thing is why should i be? (the crowd boos get louder) but the funny thing is u people are booing so much that shows how pissed of you are...the Best part is i am your XWI Champion and all of you stupid people better get used to it.You might Boo me now but you all are gonna be the same people who would cheer me if i said good stuff about you ..if i played baby face but why should i?This shows your all backstabbers just like Edge ..shows your all hypocrites just like Edge ..you people dont matter (the crowd boos) and most importantly i am not here because of you i am here because of my hard work and sucess but im here to show the whole world why im the best there is today.

Last Night in FNF we had the best match in pro wrestling history because i was in it ..but the match dint end in the way it should have last night all of you saw who the real cheater was who the real hypocrite is ..the same guy who called me a cheater ..completely cheated ..when he ran away from that steel cage. He Hit me with a spear it wasnt enough ..i kicked out he hit me with another and he coudnt pin me then he escaped the cage ..how pathetic i expected him to fight like a man and then he blames me for what i do i was fair..and what did he do after he won he hit me with another spear!! a cheap shot ..it took you 3 spears to take me out and here i am standing in this ring still at the top of the food chain still your XWI Champion

Edge ..You Won just one match you really think thats it? youve been running around like a jackass you are and bragging oh my god i beat ziggler for the tittle... feeling so happy as if your the champ.You call your self the master manipulator ?but the fact is i just beat you at your own game ..I let you win weather you believe it or not and now your one of the contenders for my title ..while i got Randy Orton your far easier and by the way we both are similar and you blame me for kissing the bosses ass..you have had history of that if that thick headed old skull of yours still remembers it ...thats how you won countless world titles and then you blame me what a pure hypocrite you are Edge.

I beat Chris Jericho and Undertaker in one Night and that is enough for me to show off and i did it fair ..i completely stole the show just like i always do and my presence on FNF is enough to prove i deserve this title.Day in and day out i go out there and i always steal the show every dam night and thats why i am the champion.If you wanna be a champion you would wanna be built like me and have all the qualities of Dolph Ziggler because im just too dam good but too bad there is only one Show off..

Dolph Ziggler stops for a moment and begins to speak again.

Now Randy Orton Last Week defeated Triple h and earned the right to face me at the ppv ..Edge did that as well but im kinda confused here what will be the stipulation ?..and i also heard Triple h complaining that he wants to get a title shot as well but the thing is he lost his oppurtunity ..and i dont know but randy orton and edge one of them will face me but the fact is none of them in my opinion deserve to face me for the title not even Triple h..They think they got a Ticket to face me for the title but they dont .. and whats even weird is that all of us are now in a tag match at Monday Night Warzone ..I mean come on i am teaming up with Edge to take on Randy Orton and Triple H? how can you expect me to win with edge on my side? its easy for me to beat orton and Triple H alone i can handle that and if you doubt me ive proven it when i beat undertaker and chris jericho..But with Edge on my side i dont trust him and even if we did work together orton or triple h would win because edge isnt a worthy partner...

As Ziggler says this he gets interrupted by this _____Theme

TBC: EDGE ,RANDY ORTON AND TRIPLE H.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:21 am

As Dolph Ziggler stares at the ramp waiting to see who is the superstar to interrupt him with a look of confusion on his face. He quickly changes his facial expression to a look of disgust when the words "You Think You Know Me!" is heard over the Sound system...

The Curtain of smoke is created under the titan-tron as the Edge-heads in the arena are going wild. Edge walks out from behind the curtain wearing jeans and shirt, he then proceed to walking down the ramp but doesn't stop to do his pyro... He finishes his entrance by going around the ring and collecting a microphone from Lillian Garcia before making his way up the steel steps and into the ring. He waits the crowd to calm down before he could address Ziggler.

I"m Here to Show the Whole World  11m5cic

It's so good to see that the young generation has such a wonderful imagination. But you Ziggler have the best imagination of them all because you actually think we give a damn about your opinions and claiming to be on top of the XWI Food Chain. You actually call me a cheater for escaping the cage and win the match against you on Friday Night Frenzy.

Edge pauses with a smile on his face before raising the microphone to speak again.

However I didn't realize I hit you so hard to put that you would forget what happened and make up your little story there Dolph. I don't seem to recall a referee being inside that cage for our match Dolph. By that logic there was no reason to go for the pin-fall because there would be no one to count to 3. Now with that being said let me ask you something, How on earth are you suppose to kick out of a "Pin" when there wasn't even an attempt?

Edge lowers his microphone and chuckles as the fans are laughing...As Ziggler makes his already ugly face even uglier... Edge raises his microphone to continue...

You think you're unhappy with the match that we were booked in on Monday Night War zone? Try looking at it from my point of view... Why should I trust my partner after I completely destroyed him... You have everything to gain by not showing up and costing me the match... While I have everything to lose because both man on the other team wants to beat the top guy of Xtreme Wrestling Impact, that will put them in the title picture even higher...

Ziggler puts a smile on his face shaking his head...

Oh no Ziggler I wasn't referring to you when I said they wanted to beat the top guy of Xtreme Wrestling Impact, In-fact I was referring to myself... I've beaten you which means you're beneath me now Ziggler. It means even with that Title you're still a big No body...

Edge lowers his microphone in shock as he is interrupted by --------------------?

TBC by: anyone in MNW Main Event.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He has a mice already in hand and begins to talk as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with Edge and Dolph Ziggler]

"Wow for once Edge I actually agree with you. Ziggler IS a nobody and at the PPV one of us is going to show the world just how much of a nobody he really is by taking that title away from you. Edge, Ziggler I'm sick of sitting in the back listening to you bicker like an old married couple. Everyone already knows what happened this past Friday on Frenzy and now that's in the past. I don;t care about the outcome of your match or even mine anymore, all I'm focused on is getting my shot at that title that looks so misplaced on you Ziggler. Now I know we have our little tag team match first this Monday on Warzone but I could honestly care less. In my eyes it's just an opportunity to take both of you out at the same time. Having to team with Triple H doesn't even cross my mind because once we're in the ring, it will be like he isn't even there, much like him being here in XWI to begin with. I think it's sad that the once great Triple H is an afterthought in this company or not even. Hell it's so easy to forget he's even here because he doesn't make any impact or do anything to get acknowledged. Hopefully if he knows what's best for him he'll stay in the back and not come out here with the big boys. But now back to you two. Edge we've already had our words and there's not much I have left to say to you before I let my actions in the ring do the talking and Ziggler I'm honestly tired of talking about how I'm going to take your title, because in a few weeks I'm just gonna do it. So carry on...."

[He backs off into the corner, leaning against the turnbuckle]

TBC: Anyone involved
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

I"m Here to Show the Whole World  14oaubr

Well,Well look who we got here,The XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler,The Ultimate Opportunist Edge and Orton.Edge,Keep them coming these are gold.So Dolph you say i don't deserve to face you because randy beat me,well if you watched the match you know that the game was up for orton but he fought and won and frankly speaking it wasn't even my 100% against orton and he had a rough day and speaking about impact,you are in this position because of the game.

At MNW i have to team up with randy to beat the hell out of Dolph or Edge.Frankly speaking i can kick your ass even if it was a handicap match because i am the game and i am that DAMN good.

I am better at everything. I mean lets face it,edge can beat dolph,i can do it better,edge can cry for a shot at dolph,i can do better,orton can talk and talk,i can do better.I am the Best in this business and you can't do anything to change because it's a fact and fact is fact.

Triple H has got the head if you got the class.Frankly Speaking,I don`t think anyone is a better wrestler than me. No way in hell. There`s no one in the business who can match the excitement, entertainment, and passion i bring in the ring. I will bury anyone who ever tries to take my spot at the top of the business. No one is better than I am, that`s just a fact of life. I will always have better matches and draw more fans than all the rest of the guys combined.

Just talking like ladies is great nut why don't the three of you man up and start fighting.There's a lot more buzz. You know the old saying, "There's tension in the air, and you can cut it with a knife"? That's true. It's not something you can necessarily pinpoint, but especially among the younger guys- guys who have never been in a fight with me or guys who have been in a fight but have moved way up in the card since their last fight,example Orton.

Dolph IS A CHILD.Dolph I'm gonna drop your ass, once and for all.I'm way more man than you can handle.If I was you, I'd hit reset now.You can't have all the fun around here, this is gonna be a Tag match, and you've got another partner, so let me introduce you to him.....Edge .You see, its as simple as this, if you mess with me, you have two choices. Either you get your ass kicked or....you get your ass fired.

Dolph says "he is the champ and steals the show".

Listen, you ungrateful bitch, I am not asking anymore, I am telling you I am taking back what's mine! Got it? and that's the XWI Championship.You're looking at the greatest wrestler alive today: The Game, Triple H.You Guys do not scare me.Nothing will come between me and the XWI Championship, not even the Ziggler,orton or edge. Because brother, I am The Game.Come on, show some of that testicular fortitude you always talk about, and make the walk. Get in the ring with The Game and put the title on the line.

You know something orton you did beat me weeks back but that was then, and this is now. And right now I AM the guy who can give you an ass kickin and i got my Pride that says you can't beat my ass again.Orton,Edge,Ziggler...it doesn't matter. As far as I'm concerned....GAME ON!!

Last night at FNF, in front of 40,000 people, I defeated Brodus Clay and got my pride back. And all of the doubts went away, because I proved to myself, I proved to the world, I proved to brodus that I AM The Game, and apparently I am THAT...DAMN...GOOD.

Orton , you've made two big mistakes -- one, speaking ill about the game, and two, screwing with the wrong guy.Just in case you've forgotten, let me tell you just who in the hell I am. I am THE GAME! And you can bet your ass you can't beat me again.This Game is not over, it is just beginning.

Edge,This is a game that you don't want to be in.Enter this world and you will feel my wrath!There is only room for 1 king in this God-forsaken jungle.Play this game and you're gonna get hurt.You stepped into the ring with The Game, the greatest wrestler of all time. Brodus is laying flat on his back, in some cheap hospital bed in Minnesota with his legs in the air like some cheap prostitute.

Is anyone man enough in the ring to play the GAME right here right now?Because if you are interested then jack i'm right here.I'll ..................

______ interrupts him

TBC-Dolph or Edge

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 am

Edge looks at all three man standing in the ring raises his microphone...

Orton you're right we had our exchange of words a couple of days ago and I still haven't forgotten the cheap shot you took at me at the end. However it's going to be me standing tall tomorrow on Monday Night Warzone.

Edge turns his attention to Ziggler.

I've already made my point about you... action and verbal both was proven. This Monday Night Warzone I'm going into a tag match... No, no instead I'll be in a handicap match because my partner here will try to prove how much his ego was hurt with my actions...

Edge makes a pause a turns to Triple H...

No one asked you for your backstory Triple H, you can say all those things but they are all from the past... You're not as good as you once were... because if you were you wouldn't have been put through a table on Monday Night Warzone last week... You wouldn't have been making love to Randy Orton in the cage instead of going after Lesnar who was climbing the cage. If you were as good as you said... I wouldn't be in this position because that ass face over there... wouldn't be the Champion! That goes to Randy Orton aswell.

Edge pauses as he brushes his hair back.

I've had just about enough of all this talking... it's getting us no where. I'll just wait till MNW when my actions speak louder than my words...

Edge drops his microphone and exits the ring, and begin walking up the ramp to the back stage area leaving the HHH, Orton, and Ziggler in the ring...

TBC by : Ali, waqas and Ryan
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

"Well that was short and sweet but I can't blame him because I'm about o do the same. Now before I join him though I think it's funny how great you talk Triple H. You sound like a man who would b undefeated in a thirty year career yet since you've been here the only person you can beat is a dancing reject that eats his problems away. And on top of that, your excuse to losing to me is claiming that you weren't a hundred percent and were in rough shape well I think that's bullshit. All that comes out of your mouth you embarrass yourself with lies and excuses. I can't even take you seriously anymore you're so much of a joke and you can guarantee this Monday I'm not doing a damn thing to help you beat Dolph or Edge. I'm just gonna sit back and let you take the beating you deserve while I remain healthy for the title match."

"As for you Dolph, I have nothing more to say, because just like Edge, I'm going to put my words into action this Monday as well as the PPV when I take that title from you."

[He thrusts his head toward Ziggler and makes him jump a bit, then smiles a crazed grin and exits the ring, up the ramp and all the way to the stage, dissapearing behind the curtain leaving just Ziggler and Triple H in the ring]

TBC: Ali or Waqas
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 am

ooc:lol dafuq

u could have just ended it ryan
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 am

As Orton leaves Ziggler raises the mic and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

What a bunch of Ego maniacs ..yeah thats right this is my ring im the King of XWI ..Edge is such an ediot he thinks hes at the top of the XWI ..well he thinks hes at the top but hes not and thats how close your gonna get to be at the top by thinking edge cause this Title is mine and i hold it which makes me the no 1 guy in this business today.

Randy Orton is even a bigger ediot than Edge ...i think hes blind he thinks im a nobody but guess what randy ? everyone knows who i am and they can all see it because of the strap i hold what do you have nothing? and what does that make you?...a nobody so youve been corrected ..and yeah good show ,stand there at the back like a coward ..shows how pathetic you are saying irrelevant stuff about the champ ...and now when i owned you i bet your banging your head backstage.

Ziggler then stands in front of Triple H looks him in the eye and speaks.

You know what Triple H for once i agree with them your nothing but an aftertaught your not as good as you once were ..i am better than you infact most of the guys in the whole roster is and you keep on saying your good? (chuckles) while youve been on a losing streak and now when you beat that no good dancing barney brodus clay who has no reputation you feel happy all of a sudden you feel proud of your self? you were lucky you beat him..your class went down triple h ...using bad language makes you cheap and talking trash about me wont give you a title shot...ill see you and your partner randy in the ring on monday and i am gonna make sure edge never forgets monday because when he teams up with the show off ..he will be overshadowed ..i wont even tag him ill finish the match my self without his help just like i always do ..the spot light will be mine.

Ziggler drops the mic and exits the ring as the camera slowly fades away Triple H and Ziggler look on as Ziggler raises the XWI Title High..

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

nice ending
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

ooc: thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I"m Here to Show the Whole World    I"m Here to Show the Whole World  Empty

Back to top Go down

I"m Here to Show the Whole World
Page 1 of 1