Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Jeri-Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

The camera fades back into the arena from comercial break and the ring is all set up for the next segment... The crowd is a bit anxious waiting to see who will be involved in tonights show... The lights go out and the count down starts on the screen..

A spotlight is seen shining at a figure with both hands extended outwards and back towards to ring... The figure turns around and with a flex fireworks go off... The camera zooms in only to show the individual is none other than Chris Jericho... Jericho walks down the ramp slowly with a smirk on his face pointing at a few of his Jericoholic fans with sign while he smirks... Jericho stops and does another flex before continuing towards the ring... as he approaches the ring he turns and head for the steps... he climbs up the steps walk a few steps on the apron and turn around facing the crowd leaning against the ropes... he enters the ring and walks over to the opposite side of the ring where he holds the top rope and shakes it... He then casually walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up... As he looks at the crowd with disgust he raises his hands to the side and starts beating his chest as the King of The World... Jericho then steps down from the turnbuckle and walks over to the chair with he picks up the microphone that was set up there for him. He turns around and takes a sit next to the plasma screen TV set up in the ring with the words Welcome to The Jeri-Show! Jericho raises his microphone to speak..

The Jeri-Show 2cestn9

Normally I would be out here talking about the Jericho revolution I am bringing to this company. However tonight I was thinking of bringing another change to Xtreme Wrestling Impact... I thought I would bring back everyone's favorite show in a new way... Hypocrites and Assclowns I introduce you to the Jeri-show!

Jericho puts a smirk on his face as everyone in the arena are booing the balls off aside from a few Jericoholic fans who are chanting his name.

Tonight On the very first edition of the Jeri-Show my guest is someone i've come to know very well in Xtreme Wrestling Impact... Like myself he wants to bring a change to this company... Like myself he sticks the cliam of being the best wrestling has to offer... And Like myself he has the talent to back up everything he sticks a claim to... However he has been losing week in and week out... Now I know people are wondering Why I would team up with a superstar like that...well it's simple we aren't really a team however what we are like is Mentor to Student... He learns from me while I learn to him...

The Crowd is giving mixed reaction while some is chanting for Punk!

You people think your smart guessing who the person Is before they are even welcomed into the ring... Into MY Show! Well I hate to break it to you... But your not that smart because the baby of an assclown could have figured it out seeing as I pretty much gave it away before I even said it...

The arena goes back into Chanting Jericho Sucks!

NO! No ! NO! I don't suck You hypocritic assclowns suck... I'm the king of the world and I demand respect when I'm out here to speak...

The arena starts to quite down

Well without further a due hypocrites and Assclowns I introduce you to Cm Punk!

TBC by: PUNK
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 am

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

'' Jericho waits for CM Punk, looks at the entrance as CM Punk enters the arena, and the crowd are on their feet, the camera shows the crowd CM Punk Sucks posters held up by XWI universe lights in the arena go out as CM Punk makes his way from the backstage, a mix of orange, white light around him.He stands up on the stage looking up to the Fans with the Fans BOO lous. The Straight Edge Savior shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp toward the ring with a Smirk on his face. He stops on the end of the ramp looking at the crowd before he proceeds to the right side, he now is just near the ring, he Grabs the Mic and immediately starts to speak as he stares at Jericho who looks shakes his hand and Punk talks''

The Jeri-Show K49nd0

What a Night we have here, The Biggest most entertaining and Popular show on Television ''The Highlight Reel'' Has returned, and to make it all better we have a Guest like me. Glad to be a Part of this Jericho. Now you have been in a big role recently. You started your career teaming with a man like me, what better start you could have, and then well teaming with me you went on this winning streak. Then in the 6 man match, you eliminate every single person and then you go on to get further victories and eventually just last FNF, you beat 3 of the Chamber competitors including me to be a contender for Triple H's title. Congrats on your victory by the way, but... [Pause].. But!!

You got lucky last week, and you know it. The Match was all in my hand, and you stole a victory, well yup you took a the time to your advantage, but it won't be the same this Sunday Jericho. You need to get past me, you can't pin anyone you want and just get the title handed to you, you Got to beat me. Jericho I know just like last friday, one of us is going to walk out as the winner. But this time it ain't no contender match. It's for the biggest title of XWI !!

Jericho, I have a little idea in my mind. Why don't both of us join hands and work as a Team. You know we can eliminate the competition and then the better man wins, what do you say

'' Jericho Replies''

Last edited by feartheviper on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Jericho is seen thinking to himself when suddenly he raises his Microphone to continue...

Luck? Luck? Luck has nothing to do with what happened Last Friday... It was all skill and talent... talent that I fail to see in superstars now...

Jericho pauses before continuing...

You can call it whatever you would like Punk but whether you like it or not that match was won fair and square... What seems to be puzzling me however is how you could claim it was all luck and you had the match in your hand when at the end of the match you were laying on the mat looking up at the lights As I stood victorious after pinning that meathead Brock Lesnar.

Punk can be seen looking down and away from Jericho...

Something else that I don't get is why on god damn earth would you want to work as a team in that match? That match is an Elimination Chamber match where everyone fights for there own survival... Everyone fighting to not only win the title but to stay alive in that match... it's not called the devils play ground because we want to scare people it's called that because it's capable of taking the lives of people like Us...

Jericho gets up off his chair and walks towards the rope when he turns around with an alarmed look on his face...

Wait I know why you want me to work with you in this match... it's because... You're afraid junior you don't think you can win this match without your dear old partner helping you claim glory for once in your life... Do the right thing and just quit while your ahead... you're young and your career has yet to start dont go putting your life on the line just cause you want a chance at ruining the LEGACY THAT IS Y2J!

Jericho is inturrupted by Punk...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 pm

'' Chris Jericho is interrupted by CM Punk ''

Yes that was luck and nothing but luck Jericho. I know it, these people know it, and you know it very well. Yes no doubt that you deserved the victory, no doubt that you worked hard for it, But I worked harder, I deserved it more than you. You stole that victory Jericho, You didn't hit the code breaker, but stole a pin and that mutated freaked Lesnar cost me my chance to be the Next US Champion.

Well that is the past, and Jericho it's not me whose Career is in jeopardy, it's yours and as your friend, I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU from ruining what is left in your career. I am young yes, and my life style allows endures me from all the Pain that the Chamber can give. It helps me to be able to survive, while you don't follow my lifestyle. No one in that Chamber follows the Straight Edge Lifestyle. You all are the ones whose careers can end.

And about me needing your assistance to win the match, are you serious Jericho. After all we have been through you should realize by now that the only reason we both have been soo dominating is because of me. You call yourself the King of the world, well you wouldn't be anything in the world if it wasn't for my assistance. I was the one who carried this team, This dominating force is all my creation. I AM THE BEST ....

'' CM Punk is interrupted by Jericho ''
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Jericho quickly raises his microphone and speak before Punk could finish what he was saying...

The Best at what? Huh! The only thing you are best at is being a Hypocritical Assclown!!

Jericho with a look of rage in his eyes looks at Punk before continuing..
You couldn't carry this team to save your life... you can't even win a god damn match to save your life... And to think you believe you actually stand a chance in the Elimination

Chamber...
Jericho pauses and looks at Punk who is lowering his head...

Look at me when I speak to you god dammit... I've had just about enough of you Punk and before you do something that you would regret I suggest you leave this ring pronto and never return...

Punk raises his microphone to speak but Jericho inturrupts him...

No Punk I've heard enough from you... I've been in this business long enough to know not to trust anyone in wrestling especially your partner... Sooner or later I knew you would try to double cross me that is why I've taken out an insurance policy... A Policy that grants me a match against you when ever I please Punk...

Jericho pauses as Cm Punk has a look of worry in his eyes... Jericho turns around to look at the fans present in the arena before Jericho turns around and hits an Unsuspecting Cm Punk with the Code Breaker ...

That match happens this week on Monday Night Madness... This Is the End of the World As you know it Punk!!

The Camera fades black with Jericho standing over Punk...
OOC: Yep Punk is the Heel Now and Jericho will become face as time goes by... the fued begins now and ends at Ultimate Showdown...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Awesomee segement !!!
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

this is awesome Wink after Ultimate Showdown I'm going after one of you hehe Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 am

ooc: awesome segments guys, this is gonna be an awesome feud ,best in the world vs best in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jeri-Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jeri-Show   The Jeri-Show Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jeri-Show
Page 1 of 1