Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

No one to challenge me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225797

No one to challenge me Empty
PostSubject: No one to challenge me   No one to challenge me EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 am

As the crowd, wait impatiently for a superstar to come out, sheamus's theme song hits the arena, and there are mixed reactions from the crowd. He slowly comes out, and walks half way down the ramp. He then hits his chest and makes his arms go backwards and does his famous pose. He walks down the ramp. He comes out with a christ chain on his neck. When he gets into the ring, puts his hands behind his back and does another famous pose. Somebody gives him a mic and he starts to talk.

The Great white

As ya all no, last froiday noight frenzy, that unworthy fool, scott steiner was unable to face my power, but no ma'ter because i gave another superstar the arskickin he deserved. Ya know, That's the bet thing abou' me, i don't care who i beat cos everyone of them are the same li'l pests that i have to deal with.(The crowd cheers) Ya see, how a person takes out a trash, well thats wot oi do with the unworthy superstars in this business.

Le' me tell ya wots really gonna happen in this company, i am going to rule this company and absolu'ly no one can stop me, and as you saw wot i did to dat scrawny lit'le piece of shit, Drew ma' in tire, that is wot i am goin to do to the current intercon'inent'l championship. Ya see, i aint like those hoppeless freaks who go for all of those championships, i am starting from the bottom, and eventually, i will get to the top so oi can face da current XWI champion and i will be the first ever oirish born XWI champion just like wot happenned in WWE, and if anyone opposes thei can com here and face me loike a man.

TBC: anyone
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226561

No one to challenge me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one to challenge me   No one to challenge me EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade barret him self comes out.He looks pretty serious and walks down the ramp and raises his right arm in the air.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and he takes a microphone and starts to speak.

No one to challenge me 2coo9xh

Sheamus,what you said was your dream and i'll make sure it doesn't come true.I am the man who deserves a title shot and i am unbeaten here and if you think you are better then me then this Friday i am ready to kick your ass and make you the next victim of the Barret Barrage.You see Sheamus I've faced few people and they all came out here saying the same thing that they will be future champion but they turned out a victim of the barrage.

barret smirks as Sheamus looks pissed and crowd boo's barret.

Sheamus i said it before that I've had enough of listening to the bloody crap of yours and if you think you can beat me then next week let it be Wade Barret v.s Sheamus in a falls count anywhere and Frenzy and every one knows who will stand tall after the match,ME!!! Sheamus i am going to set my self at the top,the bigger picture and i am going to face the XWI champion and take his title away from him.

Sheamus i do what i say and i am better then you and i can prove it at frenzy so what ya say Sheamus,you agree or not?If you say no then i am 100% sure that you are spineless,coward............

Sheamus interrupts barret.

TBC-Sheamus/EK
Back to top Go down

No one to challenge me
Page 1 of 1