Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226611

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd burst into boo's as wade barret comes off from behind the curtain and he raises his hand in the air with an evil grin on his face.He then Walks down the ramp and punches in the air.He then smashes his hand on the steel steps hardly.He smirks and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.

Michael Cole:Well Wade barret proved himself last night as he beat The Celtic Warrior Sheamus in a first blood match proving to every one that he is the best.Lets see what wade barret has in store to say today over to matt.

Matt Striker:Thanks Cole and last nights match was pretty much entertaining and wade barret dominated Sheamus last night.Sheamus was bust wide open and wade just did it with his bare hands not using any weapons.

Wade barret gets a microphone handed to him and wade brings it close to his mouth and stands in the middle of the ring and speaks.

Open Challenge 2coo9xh

Well what do you know Last Night I Beat Sheamus,well not beat i destroyed Sheamus and made him bleed.Like i said i will destroy him and i did.I put him to waste not just once or twice but THRICE!! Sheamus wasn't even able to stand properly after the third and without using any weapon i took the hell out of him.I thought that i might need a chair or some thing but my hands were just enough.I am a BRITISH BRAWLER and last night i proved myself and proved to every one that i am the better man.

Crowd boos as wade chuckles and speaks.

Sheamus has also entered the Barret Barrage and like i said before that there is no one but no one who can stop me because i am a dominant force and the best this company can ever have.You can even see how i made him bleed.

Wade points at the screen and a video is being played of the match that took place between wade and Sheamus.Wade hits the waste land on Sheamus then picks him up and hits another waste land and punches on Sheamus face as Sheamus bleeds.

Right there,you see that i beat him and showed to the world who is better.As i was saying I've been thinking recently to go for a title match and involve myself in the bigger picture but not yet because i have some thing called patience and Edge can hold that title for how long he want because he is not going to have it.Soon i will face him and take that gold away from his shoulders because it doesn't belong there in belongs right here on my shoulders.A Bunch of what i call losers are ruling the company and i will change it soon.

Crowd boos and chants wade sucks as wade Smirks and continues to talk.

Say what ever you want because whether you like it or not i am better then every one and i will prove it so i am throwing an open challenge to any one.lets see who got enough guts to face me.I'm sure there is no body because even if he does come out he will fall victim to the barrage.

Wade waits but no one shows up.Wade smiles and speaks.

I knew it that no one has the guts to face me because every one back there is a coward,Spine less......

_______ theme music hits and wade gets interrupted but wade simles.

TBC-Any one

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249143

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 am

Open Challenge Codyy
Open Challenge Dripping_blood

'' All of a Sudden, Cody Rhodes's theme hits and Wade Barett doesn't look happy as he looks at the entrance eagerly, and the fans give a mixed Raction ''

'' Cody walks in from the curtains with a smirk on his face and smiles wildly. Cody covers his face and walks along the ramp. He wears a hood which is covering his face. and he walks the ramp as the arena is dark with just a spot light on him as he hides his face and walks along the ramp. He then slides in the the ring, and the two men stare at one another, and then Cody takes his time and as the fans settle he starts to speak ''''

Open Challenge RenderedImage

I heard what you were saying, and it's just soo funny to me. You talk about destroying Sheamus and him not being able to walk properly while I am a man who has been responsible for the end of careers. I have removed the biggest legend along with my fellow legacy partners. Well Just last week while you were busy with Sheamus I ended 'The Monster' the man everyone feared. The VADER !! I showed him his place and that was under my feet

Barret, you know I would have come here earlier, but the thing is I wanted to let you think for once, before you took this bold step of challenging anyone. Barett I am no Sheamus, I am your worst nightmare. Ever since I stepped in this ring I have done nothing but made an impact day after day. I have ended careers, That is who I am. I am a third Generation Superstar. Wrestling is in my blood. I was born into this business Barret, and you got to realize there is no way out when you step in the ring with a Man like me because no one walks out in one piece. So Barrett, I now give you a choice. Do you really think you have what it takes, To Survive with a man like me In the ring. Forget winning against me, because that is not happening my friend, try surviving and walking out in one piece, because I am a man that end careers.

You may be good, but I am the best, so you sure you got what It takes to survive in the ring with me, huh ?

'' Cody smirks and waits for a reply from Wade Barett ''

TBC: Wade Barrett

Whack Ass

Whack Ass

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Open Challenge 2coo9xh

Cody you ended a monster's career?Vader was a monster?Surprisingly that monster hardly won a match in this company and even Ted could have beaten him.Vader's time was ended back when he left wrestling and gained a lot of weight and decided to look like Big Show.Cody you know that even i could have beaten him but you are afraid to accept the fact.

You see Cody the career you just ended didn't mean anything to me or to the company and ending Vader's career was worth nothing because you just assaulted him you didn't fight him like a Man.You see Cody if you were capable of ending career's then you would have done it face to face you coward.

Cody gets angry.

You are already boiled up Cody and talking about nightmares if you remember Sheamus told me the same thing that he is the wort night mare for every one but i beat him and prove to be the better man and Cody i am not just going to survive you but i will beat you and make you regret for stepping in this ring.Cody you can be the best but in your dreams because the Best is standing right in front of you and you didn't realize it didn't ya Cody?

Cody looks extremely pissed and starts to speak but wade interrupts.

I am not finished yet Cody so before you start running your mouth again i got a match in my mind and if you beat me in my own game you will earn my respect but if you lose you should shut your mouth and never show your face to me.The match is a Xtreme rules match at Next Friday.So Cody are you MAN enough to accept my challenge??

Wade awaits and Cody speaks with a grin.

TBC-Cody Rhodes/FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249143

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:31 am

'' Cody doesn't look happy and replies ''

Open Challenge RenderedImage

Woahh, Woahh !! You think you could end Vader's career yourself, Really... Well if you remember closely, I even ENDED Scott Steiner's career, and you talk about the nightmare you put Sheamus in. Are you serious, I have beaten wrestlers in such a way that they may NEVER compete again, and Sheamus is completely Fine [Starts to Fine] You put him through sooo much pain that he is all set to to have a match against me. Barrett face the damn fact, you are nothing like me.

You don't stand any chance against me, I have ended careers, and if you think you can do the same then why Haven't you. Why haven't you ended a career yet. Every single Time I step in the ring it calls for destruction, I have beaten Anyone that has come in my path. You talk abouy Ted Dbiase, Yes he too could have ended Vader's career, you know why because we are The Legacy. We are here for just one thing and that is to dominate, which we have. You are looking at the Next Tag Team Champion, You got that right. Me and Ted Dibiase got a title shot for the Tag team champion, and unlike you we will soon have gold on our waist, unlike you being nothing but a complete Jobber, which you are. You talk with your lame idiotic accent and your just so lame personality, Just look at me. You are looking at the man who has done nothing but made Impact ever since I stepped in this fucking ring. I have ended Careers, We the legacy injured the Miz, and here you brag about Beating Sheamus, [Laughs] Get a life !!

You were a Jobber in the WWE, You are a jobber here in the XWI, and you will remain nothing but a damn jobber. You want a match against me, I accept Extreme Rules, Me vs You this Friday Night Frenzy, make sure you are ready for one hell of a beating, because no matter how confident you are, when you look into my eyes, you will know realize deep down inside, that you really don't stand a chance. This Friday I am walking out as the winner, and you will be laying on the mat in Pain. You will be just another victim among the people that have fell a pray of The Legacy

'' Cody Rhodes Smirks and and the two men stare at one another face to face and the camera starts to fade and the scene comes to an end ''

- End Of RP -

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 am

nice segment btw cool reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty