Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Phenomenal Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZChriis--

ZChriis--

XWI Cash : 221328

Phenomenal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Phenomenal Challenge Egoa6t

SCENE ONE:
Backstage
2:02 PM
AJ is fed up.

The date is March 4th, 2012. The sound of footsteps would be heard as AJ Styles would be seen sitting in a small chair backstage; as he'd have a small water bottle by his side, taking a sip as he'd look to his side as the door to his locker room would open up as Todd Grisham would step into the area. The nerdy interviewer would stand just inches away from XWI's newest superstar AJ Styles. AJ would look back at Todd holding a small snicker as AJ would now be seen holding a small piece of paper, chuckling as he shook his head; holding onto it as he stood. AJ would proceed to Todd pointing at the paper.

AJ STYLES | THE PHENOMENAL ONE
Is this some sort of joke Todd? I mean really? Is XWI; that stupid? I mean did you see the card? I mean damn, their placing me in match TWO, against who? Oh. They don't even know yet! Are they for real? Do they know what their doing? But, I guess their helping out their top guy, by giving him such a warm-up match. Todd, by the look on your face; you know exactly what I'm talking about. Listen, whoever goes against me will be in a match with someone completely out of their league; that being the phenomenal AJ Styles. Now, I know exactly what your thinking Todd; it's got to be a joke, but that's where your wrong, this is actually the match, I'm competing in. Match two. It's a joke right?

AJ would lean forward with his fist under his chin; thinking slightly as he looked back at Todd. Todd would sit in silence as he looked at AJ for several seconds as the quietness of the room began to fill; but it would slowly be broken as Todd would finally say a few words.

TODD GRISHAM | THE INTERVIEWER
Uhm, well AJ, everyone here at XWI are very talented superstars who could rise to the top of the XWI ranks. I'm sure you shouldn't underestimate them at all.

AJ would chuckle shaking his head, he'd rub his forehead; before looking back at Todd showing a "You can't be serious" type of look. AJ would shake his head from side to side, licking his lip's before continuing from which he had left off.

Okay; Todd, let's look at the fact's for once. I'm AJ Styles, former TNA world heavyweight champion and I am the first ever TNA grand slam champion. Then let's look at the main event man for Monday, Brock Lesnar. Charlie; what has he done in his career? One or two minor title reigns and thats it? I mean no one cares about him, or what he has to say. It's all about being a singles competitor; and doing what you do best and that is performing. And what we've seen, Brock isn't the best when it comes to either. I mean let's look at me. When I was teaming with Christopher Daniels what did you see? Beside's two of the greatest wrestlers to ever step into a wrestling ring; you saw a team that was way better than any other tag team in the history of wrestling; but let's not let that team confuse you, because let's look at when I was with Daniels. Of course we we're a great tag team, but observe Todd, who was the better half? Daniels or AJ Styles? No, offense to Chris, but AJ was definatly the better superstar; not only that he was also the better looking; more than I can say about you Brock. You'll never be the number one guy in XWI, because you've never been anything. Never have, and never will. Brock; you want to be the best; if you want your going toe to toe with the best, and I'm ready, because I'll prove to you not only why I'm the best superstar in XWI; but why I'm going to be the next XWI champion. You actually had a set of balls to do something; but AJ Styles has the biggest balls in the world and he's using them, for all his risk taking action that he's going to use against you Brock. Now, Todd; I'm not sounding too cocky am I? I mean, it's wrong to think I'm cocky? Cause, I don't need to be. I'm freakin' AJ Styles.

AJ would take a second to chuckle before looking back at Todd; who would show a fake chuckle himself. AJ would rub his chin before tapping it as if he were thinking. AJ would grab his water bottle taking a sip of water as a droplet would be seen streaming down his face; as if it didn't bother him AJ would wipe it from his mouth as he continued to speak, from which he left off.

Take a seat Todd. Take a little off your chest, and just relax. Monday Night Warzone isn't until Monday. There anything you really need to ask?

AJ would look to Todd pulling a seat, as AJ would sit it a few feet away from him. AJ would take a sip of his water, before setting it by his side once again; as Todd would finally take his seat. Todd would adjust his glasses as he'd begin talking.

TODD GRISHAM | THE INTERVIEWER
Uhm; yeah AJ; I actually did come here. I wanted to talk to you about your match, but it's already been established that you won't be facing Lesnar, but another newcomer to XWI like yourself. I guess is there anything you would like to add?

AJ would nod his head grasping his water bottle in his left hand downing the water; as he'd toss it aside; looking back at Todd. AJ would shrug' showing a grin as if he didn't care. AJ would turn his head hesitately at the clock as it ticks. AJ would take a small inhale, looking back at Todd as he began to continue, answering Todd's question.

AJ STYLES | THE PHEOMENAL ONE
Man, TODD that was some good water; but anything I'd like to add on... Well, you put me in a tough spot; I don't have anything to say about Brock, or who my opponent might be. So, I guess I'm going to go out on a limb and say watch me on Monday night; because everyone need's a little AJ Style's in their life, and we can't forget this Todd fella here, he's the only reason, us XWI guys feel great isn't it? Oh yeah, and I don't consider myself a newcomer. I consider myself a professional who is looking to extend and bolden their already successful career. Oh, don't think you recording either. You still haven't turned that camera on.

AJ would laugh; standing up stretching to grab another water bottle as "Get ready to fly" could be heard in the distance as AJ would nod stepping out of the room leaving Todd and only Todd to sit there in the room; looking around embarrassed as he wasn't even recording the segment he thought he was. The scene would slowly fade to black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scene Two:
In The Ring
2:11
He's booked

AJ Styles' music hits the arena. All the fans, as well as the commentators, all shoot their attention to the entrance way, shocked to see AJ come out, who isn't scheduled for another appearance until Warzone. Either way, the crowd is booing their heads off, as they'd much rather see a John Cena or another friendly face. As the gold streams of pyro fall down, AJ finally walks out from behind it after several seconds, but he's wearing a 'Phenomenal' t-shirt and a pair of jeans, instead of his normal ring attire. AJ marches down to the ring, enters and takes one of the crew members and holds him up by his buttoned shirt demanding a mic. Another crew member holds one up to his face rudely. AJ notices, and bashes the member's head with the mic. Everyone is in complete shock, and has little idea what he's doing. After he hits the member, he picks up the microphone and says a few brief words with a scorned face.

If the XWI staff thinks putting me, AJ Styles, the best wrestler to ever walk that in that ring, in Match Two whilst shriveled penis, steroid abusing, Brock Lesnar gets main event.

The fans continue to boo. They want Styles out of there now. They're starting to get concerned for their own safety.

I feel bad for whoever I get put with on Monday Night Warzone. Because whoever it is... They are going to come out with serious injuries. And after I win that match in a quick few seconds, I'll be coming after you, Brock. Because I'm sure you don't deserve your main event position. Now, I know you guys are wondering if I'm calling out Brock Lesnar right here, right now. My answer is damn right I am. I don't know who he thinks he is. I'm better than Brock, and I'd be happy to prove it in the ring. I am Phenominal after all. So Brock. Wanna come out here like a man, or hide behind those curtains like a scared little dog so that I have to go in there and drag your sorry ass out here. What will it be, Brock?!

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226740

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 am

Brock Lesnars theme hits the arena .

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he Looks at AJ styles and smirks , Brock Jogs his way down the ramp (crowd keep booing him)

Michael Cole: Oh My God.

Jerry Lawler : Be careful what you wish for AJ styles.

Michael Cole: The Unstoppable Freak of Nature is Here.

Jerry Lawler:Here Comes The Pain !!

as Brock gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he stands face to face with AJ and begins to speak

Phenomenal Challenge 2r7ofp1

Here we go again.. another challenge For The Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar. You know what AJ i accept Your challenge. You think you can come out and talk trash . well watch your stinky mouth bitch , and stop barking like a dog.

AJ let me tell you something , You are jealous of me , Oh yes you are and i will tell you the reasons why.its because of the way i look . I look Like a monster , My body shape is unique something that you cannot have and you never will.Thats why you call me a steoriod freak, This is how i am , I dedicated my life and hard work got me this freakish shape of nature , i did it with all the natural ways possible. You say steoroids because thats the only way you can make yours ,I am blesed and it burns u up.

AJ Looks at Brock in a serious way as brock continues to speak.

You are Also Jealous of everything i have accomplished over the past few years. Its something no man can do easily but i have done it all, 5 months later after my debut in WWE i was in The Main event of the grand stage of summer slam where i beat the Top guy of the company The legend they call The rock to become The youngest WWE champion in history, I am a 3time WWE champion, A king of the ring and a royal rumble Winner.

I retired the all time great the legendary hulk hogan someone who is close to you, I ended his career by giving him the beating of his life time, He had internal bleeding because i whoped his ass.

The crowd Boos as brock continues To speak.

AJ i have done it all in the WWE in 2 years exact, It took legends like the undertaker , Shawn michales, decades to become a star i became in almost 2 years . You are jealous of the fact that i hung around and defeated legend like The undertaker , Rock ,Hulk Hogan, While you where in TNA rising at that time . TNA a company that is not known to many people around the world a company where there arent high class talents .. You performed there with no bodies thats why you accomplished over there which was easy , But i had to work hard all my life , Like i said i beat legends , While you beat some no bodies who me and most of the people dont even know them.

AJ looks mad as brock keeps giving him good reasons .

People usually purse a career in a single company a single brand where it takes them atleast 10 to 15 years to get to the top, ao after my 2 years in WWE i went to japan and became the world champion. I went To the UFC, and became the world champion by defeating ,Mix martial arts specialits , I became the Top 5 greatest ranked UFC heavyweight champs off all time ,The highest paid MMA athelete ever , The biggest PPV attraction all over the world , While u were still in a cheap company no body even cares about known as TNA.

Then you come here in The XWI ,filled with jealousy and rage, Thinking that you are better than me , wanting to beat me up badly and trying to become the better man, Whichwill never ever happen. What makes you think You are better than me?

AJ tries to Answer but brock interrupts.

Shut The Fuck up !! , Its always been about me everyone talks about me and thats what makes u angry . You say what have i done in my career? , i dont deserve to be a main event ? ive told you what i did ,You also know what i did , No one cares about me? no one cares about you ..You peice of shit . no one even knows who you are .. are you drunk or something , you dumb Bitch , you dont even know what you are saying its all bull shit and lies , and trash talking while i give you facts that are true facts that everyone knows about .

To me you are nothing but a new comer this is the first time in your entire career you have reached in a place of high level class of superstars , Now lets see what you are capable of , i have already accomplished a lot in the XWI, by ending the careers of the likes of The big show and goldberg , You might be next AJ . I am in The Main event because i am The best , You say you are the best while you have done nothing and just joined you simply say that because you suck. Oh no your not coming for me i am coming for You.

Brock stops for a few seconds as he breathes heavily he now continues to speak.

Now you and me , i dont want it to be a normal match , i want it to be a 15 minute iron man match , with no disqualifications and no count outs , Just like a fight , Lets see what you are made of , and lets see that the jealous Aj styles can finally accomplish his dream by beating Brock Lesnar . So do you have the balls to accept my stipulation ?

Brock Smirks as AJ Styles Begins to speak.

TBC: AJ STYLES.

OOC: Awesome Promo chris , This is probably one of my best as brock too and probably the hardest i worked as Lesnar ,Looks like an rp battle Razz

Last edited by xXALIXx on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225874

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:38 am

OOC: This match will be in like two weeks if Lesnar moves on in tournament the finals is next monday which he would be booked for... if he loses it's AJ vs Lesnar in Match 1 xD naah kidding Main Event
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226561

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 am

OOC:An Epic reply to a Great RP!

BTW jealousy was mentioned like 7 or 8 times i think
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226740

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 am

OOC: it was mentioned Less than that, Edited. now let chris reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Challenge   Phenomenal Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Phenomenal Challenge
Page 1 of 1