Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Jeff Hardy wants a challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide

Suicide

XWI Cash : 221205

Jeff Hardy wants a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy wants a challenge   Jeff Hardy wants a challenge EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Jeff Hardy comes out from behind the curtain doing his signature taunt as the crowd is chanting "HARDY".... The pryos then sets off blasting around the arena, Jeff Hardy then begins to walk down the ramp and then makes his self into the ring.... He then runs and jumps on the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt and he jumps off and grabs a mic from ringside and begins to speak to the crowd....

Jeff Hardy

Guys guys guys, hold it down! I know everyone is excited to see Jeff Hardy now but come on! who doesn't! So whats up guys!!!! IM BACK and Im ready for action! I couldn't stay out for too long! When I sign with this company I told the GM that Jeff Hardy will be the next face of this company and that I will make this company achieve more than anyone else! I want a challenge! And by doing that I came out here ask someone to challenge me so we can kick it off with a BANG! So does anyone in the lockeroom wants to face the ANTIENGIMA! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226561

Jeff Hardy wants a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy wants a challenge   Jeff Hardy wants a challenge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the fans get to their feet and batista posters are every where and batista shows up on the ramp with his IC title on his waist and a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a more cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then takes his IC title and climbs the turn buckle and raises in the air as batista chants are filled up in the arena.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

Jeff Hardy wants a challenge Wh8j4

Jeff Hardy,you did a mistake coming out here and throwing a challenge to any body because your dream of being the face of the company will never come true until The Animal is in your path.I am going to destroy you and prove to the GM that the animal batista is still the best wrestler he ever signed.

Crowd cheers for batista

I sure did lost at last MnM but i wasn't the one who got pinned miz did and that also by Cena.Miz is a contender for a title and he can't even beat Cena or Me.I am better than them and i am sure better than because i will kick your ass and make you fly out of the ring.

I am the ANIMAL Batista and i am going to crush you because you made a mistake coming out here and throwing and open challenge because i am accepting it Jeff.Enjoy your few days because you are going to be beaten real bad that the medics will clean you up and throw you in the ambulance!

Batista drops the mic as his theme music hits and he exits the ring.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy wants a challenge
Page 1 of 1