Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Challenge To A Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

Challenge To A Fight  Empty
PostSubject: Challenge To A Fight    Challenge To A Fight  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 pm

The Crowd looks quiet but then all of a Sudden Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (Huge Pop).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look,The Crowd is filled with cheers.Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a Huge Pop, as Brock  gets near the ring he stops, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he has a big Smile on his face as the crowd keep chanting Lesnar !!,he takes a moment and then begins to speak.

Brock Lesnar

Last Night on Frenzy i was having a Hell of a match against Batista ..a man who i have a lot of respect for..we pushed each other to the limits ..but then all of it ..all that we went threw beating the crap out of each other was of no use when Ken Shamrock interfered (crowd Boos).

Shamrock ..you interfered in my match ..you interfered in the time of my life when im inflicting Pain..and you attacked me and Batista as Well.Last time we collided ...we tore this ring apart ..security ..officalls coudnt seperate us ..Truth be told ..they coudnt seperate me from Kicking Your Ass..so tell you what ..how about we give the people what they want ..these people pay there hard earned money to see a fight..to see the Extreme .

So Bring your Ass down here you chicken shit because im challenging you to a Fight ....i am gonna shut your mouth and make you regret being a part of Pro Wrestling once again.so come out...

TBC:Ken Shamrock.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225697

PostSubject: Re: Challenge To A Fight    Challenge To A Fight  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:15 am

OOC: I'll reply to this monday bro
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

PostSubject: Re: Challenge To A Fight    Challenge To A Fight  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 am

ooc: Sure Thing bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge To A Fight    Challenge To A Fight  Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge To A Fight
Page 1 of 1