Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Big Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

The Big Change Empty
PostSubject: The Big Change   The Big Change EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits and there are a few boo's and batista shows up on the ramp with a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a few cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and has a microphone handed to him and he looks at the XWI universe and starts to speak.

The Big Change Wh8j4

Ah Im sure you guys have been wondering about what i did last night.After Edge v.s big Show finished Cm punk and big show started beating edge and first i was happy at what i saw because edge attacked me last week and i couldn't compete for a week but then i said to my self recently i just put my self in the wrong place.

Few cheers can be heard.There are few "batista" chants in the arena.

I did what was right and got my ass back in this ring and helped edge because that was the right thing.I shouldn't have done what I've been doing recently and now i thought of being the true animal i was meant to be but i am going to be more dangerous then before.

Crowd again starts with boo's.

i know you guys wouldn't believe that i have changed because i was being a complete prick before but from now i will do what is right.I am going to compete next week in the ring and i am better then ever because edge beating be up last week has knocked some sense in me and I'm ready to unleash the beast that was up saved for edge but i will un leash it on my opponent next week and i would like to apologize to every one of you for my behaviour in the past weeks.

Crowd seems to disapprove the apology and boo's.

i am going to make it up to you each and every one of you and prove it that batista has changed.

Batista drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring.

Michael cole: Batista didn't apologize for beating me?

Jerry:Yeah why would he you deserved getting beaten up and i myself enjoyed it.The question is how is batista going to convince us that he has changed?

Scene fades away.

End Of Rp
Back to top Go down

The Big Change
Page 1 of 1