Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

CM Punk - Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

CM Punk - Interview Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 am

CM Punk - Interview CM_Punk_14_by_M2K_82
CM Punk - Interview Dripping_blood

'' The Scene opens and we are with Josh Matthews Backstage ''

.::: Josh Matthews :::.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Tonight with me is none other than the former XWI Champion Of the World and the Present US Champion, The Straight Edge CM Punk !!

'' CM Punk is seen with a big smirk on his face and Josh Matthews Continues ''

Well Punk ever since that Elimination Chamber, you have been dominating your way to the very top, You have proved to everyone that you truly deserve to Be that XWI Champion, that title _________

'' Josh is intercepted By Punk who speaks ''

.::: CM Punk :::.
You know Josh that title is mine, it has been stolen away from me alot of times, but at th Ultimate Showdown it all comes to an End. I will be walking out with two titles on My shoulder's, There is no one in the back that can stop me.

I am going to END Rob Van Dam If i have to, I will get back what I truly mine and no one can stop me

'' Josh and Punk stare and Josh replies ''

One More thing Punk, now XWI have had many new superstars singing up do you see any of them as threats if you win that title, Because RVD just joined and stole away your chance to be in the top Do you see anyone else like him ?

'' Punk doesn't look happy and snatches the mic and replies ''

Listen Up Josh, what RVD did was a Big Mistake, which he will have to pay when I end his damn career. I don't care if someone else is just as stupid as him to try to mess with a man like me, Who has ended The Legendary Chris Jericho's career. The Guy couldnt walk and had to leave, you will never see him again all thanks to ME.

The Same will happen to the people's Favorite RVD, I don't care if XWI got new talent, None of them in the back is even man enough to face me. They all are nothing but jobbers in the back, and I am the BEST WRESTLER in the World while they are just ________

'' As CM Punk Speaks he is intercepted by _______ ''

LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222455

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am

SANTINO MARELLA

Ah yes, it is de United Stats Shampion, She M Punk. You are de best in de world? Last time I checked Chris Jerisho already claimed that tital. You are nottin more dan a Jerishow wanna ba. If you do win dat World Tital you can expect me to be nipping at your heels, as de Chihuanghuangs say. O hey Josh Matthues. This week after I beat John Chena I expect an interview from you.

CM Punk then interrupts Santino as he was about to say something else.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 am

.::: CM Punk ll US Champion :::.
Well if it isn't Santino Marella, You get one thing in your little head Satino I am the US Champion and the future XWI Champion, I have ended your Jericho's career, the man claimed to be the BEST? Well I beat him, I destroyed him Satino, and I shall destroy you if you come in my way.

You see title in front of you, this is the closest you will ever come to a title.

[CM Punk Raises his title and smirks, as he continues]

You see I don't have time for any Jokes Santino, you can go along and talk to Josh here, cause I got alot to deal with ...

'' CM Punk puts his US title in his shoulders and just is about to walk away when Santino replies ''

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222455

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

Me. You may have ended Jerishow's career, but dat was after he left behind a legashee. You will not do de same She M Punk. If you dink I am a joke, you just wait till FNF, when I pin John Chena. After John Chena and Miz, I will be coming for you.

CM Punk laughs and then replies...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 am

.::: CM Punk ll US Champion :::.
Listen up Santino you are talking to the US Champion and a former XWI Champion, I am going to win the XWI Champion back in the Main event of the Ultimate Showdown, I am the biggest Superstar that this company has to offer.

I don't give a damn if you beat The Miz or if you beat John Cena, because I am nothing like them. I am better than both of them, I am better than RVD, I am better than Chris Jericho and I am without a shadow of a doubt Much Much better than you will ever be.

[CM Punk Raises his title]

I am the Best in Wrestler in the World, If you think you can beat me, quit dreaming, or else I will just have to beat some sense into you and trust me that will not be good.

[i] CM Punk stares at Santino with a smirkish look on his face and walks away and Santino makes faces as he walks away and the scene fades and comes to an end

> End of Roleplay <
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk - Interview   CM Punk - Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk - Interview
Page 1 of 1