Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Interview...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Interview... Empty
PostSubject: The Interview...   The Interview... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

After Taker Won the ladder match... Vader leaves the ring frustrated... When he walked backstage he meets an interviewer named Josh.

Josh:
Since your return... and your debut back in into wrestling....you got shot down by a ladder 4 way with taker... How does it feel when You....

Vader Takes the mic Viciously from josh's Hand

Vader:
Let me tell you somthin Josh... i'm not complaining who won that match.... Taker got what he wanted... and Batista went on Rage...im glad he didnt put his hands on me... I would have to break his hand if he did... But on my point, Since i returned to wrestling and i had one thing on my mind.. Not to be champion or anything.. but show who's boss in this company... And Josh, let me say this to the world...."It's VADER Fucking Time".

Vader pushes the mic back on josh's chest and the scene fades while Vader is walking to his locker room

EORP And Comments will be taken..

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225278

The Interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interview...   The Interview... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Not too shabby.
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226511

The Interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interview...   The Interview... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 am

nice short rp dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interview...   The Interview... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Interview...
Page 1 of 1