Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A GM INTERVIEW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 am

The scene opens Josh Mathews is seen standing in the FNF gms office ,The unknown FNF GM is on the seat as he is facing the other side and cannot be seen , Josh mathews begins to speak.

Josh mathews : Sir mr tej has sent me here to ask u a few questions . see sir the MNM gm mr invader is always seen at ring side ,everyone knows who he is ,he is always there and the people know him ,so we think you should start doing the same thing , you should also start appearing on tv .

The FNF gm interrupts josh.

FNF GM: hold it josh ,when i signed a contract with the XWI , i signed a general manager contract ,which allows me to handle the FNF brand ,i make the cards the rules everything , my job is here in this office ,my job is not on television ,why do we have superstars? they are seen on television , because i book them in matches now i have no reason to go out there and show my self ,i am here to do my job which i am doing very well which is why FNF is and will always be the no 1 brand in the XWI ,i am not here to become a star or become popular .

see the thing is invader has no life , he is jealous of the fact that he isnt famous ,so he lets his ego get in the way ,and shows up on tv every single night on MNM , he is trying to become popular he is trying to become a star, he is not doing his job , his job should be in his office ,but like i said his ego wants him to be a star, invader is not a superstar ,superstars are for television not him, so let him do what he wants ,i am gonna do my job here ,so go tell the chairman exactly what i said , the thing is while invader is out there showing off ,that gives me an advantage to make this show even better now get out of my office.

Josh Mathews leaves the office and the scene ends .END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 am

OOC: What the fk Brah... My last promo was the ONLY time Invader was at ring side.. he was unknown since he started... I gonna have something to say about that in my next Gm RP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 am

ooc: yeah i dint notice that ,well then my GM is HEEL
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 am

Weren't you known by the fans the entire time? I thought i read promos where the gm show up...
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247366

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm

this promo makes no sense, I think I saw you going to the ring at least once, and also I really like how you repeat the same thing over and over to make you promo longer lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A GM INTERVIEW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GM INTERVIEW    A GM INTERVIEW  Empty

Back to top Go down

A GM INTERVIEW
Page 1 of 1