Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

An Interview With The BIG MAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247361

An Interview With The BIG MAN Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With The BIG MAN    An Interview With The BIG MAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am

The Scene Begins And We Are Live Backstage With Josh Matthews Along With The XWI Champ ' BIG SHOW'... Josh Matthews Raises His Mic And Speaks

::Josh Matthews::
Ladies And Gentlemen My Guest At This Time, The World's Largest Athlete 'THE BIG SHOW' [The Fans Cheer] Big Show This Week You Are Going To Go Up Against Brock Lesnar [THE FANS BOO]In A 15 Minute Iron Man Match.. So I Would Like To Know About Your Thoughts On It...

Big Show Begins To Speak With A Serious Expression On His Face..

An Interview With The BIG MAN 2n9mhok

OR
GO BIG| The Big Show |GET LOST

Josh You Wanna Know My Thoughts On My Match Against Brock.... Well When Brock Spat On My Face... I Was Very Angry , So I Am Going To Show How Angry I Was By Annihilating Him Again ,On FNF... I Will Show Him What Wrestling Really Means... He Calls Himself The Baddest Man On The Planet.... Well He Is Gonna See How Bad The Giant Is... And Brock You Think Your The Next Big Thing [PAUSE]..

Brock, The Only Next Big Thing Is Going To Your Be Your Early Retirement After Our Match... And You Say I Won't Be Able To Last 15 Minutes In The Ring?? You Just Better Be Worried If You Could Last 15 Minutes In The Ring With The Giant 1 On 1.... And You Better Pray For Your Very Survival In The Ring... Cause That's The Only Thing You Should Be Worried Of Rather Than My Penus And Weather I Can Last 15 Minutes In The Ring Or Not... As I Said Before ... If I KICKED YOUR Pale Skinny Ass Once Then I Have No Problem Kicking It Again...

Big Show Smiles At Josh And Leaves...

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

An Interview With The BIG MAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Interview With The BIG MAN    An Interview With The BIG MAN EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 am

OOC: nice
Back to top Go down

An Interview With The BIG MAN
Page 1 of 1