Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Backlash Of XWI's Special Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

Backlash Of XWI's Special Show Empty
PostSubject: Backlash Of XWI's Special Show   Backlash Of XWI's Special Show EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"I'm gonna get straight to the point here. After the results of the special first return show last night, everyone is coming out here and talking about how they should've won their qualifying match for the main event and how everything was a fluke and Triple H coming out here and talking about how he should've won the title IN the main event well I'm not gonna come out here and whine and complain like everyone else has, because I DID win my qualifying match and although I lost, I have nothing to bitch about. Of course 'm not thrilled that I didn't win the championship last night because that is what I desire more than anything but things happen and unlike everyone else, I'm just going to accept it and work my way back to getting a title shot again so that next time I can win it. Yes I'll admit I let Lesnar slip through my fingers because I was too busy beating the hell out of Triple H to notice Brock climbing the cage until it was too late but I guarantee that next time I get the chance to face you Brock, I will NOT let you slip through my fingers again, let alone the XWI World Heavyweight Championship. I will face you again Brock, and trust me it will be soon enough. For now, I'll sit back, coiled and waiting but when the time comes, I will strike swift and with a fury like you've never seen before. Brock, you've been warned."

[He drops the mic and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs it and raises his arms, outspread in his signature pose as the camera fades to black.]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Backlash Of XWI's Special Show
Page 1 of 1