Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226790

Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off Empty
PostSubject: Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off   Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 am

The Scene Opens as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are seen commentating .the camera zooms on to them as they are seen talking.

Michael Cole:We are back on Xtreme Wrestling Impact what a great show we have had so far King.

Jerry Lawler: Been a great night cole ..im excited about next week the FNF main event contenders match between The Viper Randy Orton and The Rated R superstar Edge with special referee being Dolph Ziggler ..i am sure Edge doesnt like that.

Michael Cole: Well Jerry Edge bought this upon him self and infact he even deserved the Zig Zag From Ziggler.

Jerry Lawler: That was a cheap shot cole..Ziggler purposely dint get involved in that match ..what type of a champion is he? hes a coward !!

Michael Cole: your wrong Jerry ,Ziggler is smart he played Edges own game he is the true master minipulator ..besides Edge would have also done that im sure anyways Ladies and Gentlemen heres a vidoe Dolph posted earlier on his youtube account you can follow him at heel_Ziggler (the youtube id appears on the screen).

Jerry Lawler : and he talks about The Special Referee Match.

The Vidoe appears Dolph is seen standing in a studio room in casual clothes The XWI Title is on his shoulder as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

This Coming Friday on Frenzy Randy Orton and Edge two of the biggest Selfish Superstars collide in the battle of the Ego Maniacs ..Its a no 1 contender Match for my precious XWI Championship The Winner gets a Title shot at the upcoming Pay Per View..thats not it because this will be a special Referee match and well your looking at the special referee.

Im proud of what transpired at Warzone when Edge got the shit beat out of him by orton and Triple H ..you can call me a coward or a show off or what ever ..What i truly am is im smart ..You people give opinions well your entitled to your stupid opinions keep it for your selves ..What i did was done to Perfection and then i hit Edge with a Zig Zag ..Pay back was coming.

So as im the special Referee? Edge better show me some respect and not talk trash about me ..he should kiss my ass with pride ....if i slapped him on the face or spat on him and if he even touched me i am gonna disqualify him ..i can do what ever i want and change the result ..I can choose who ever the hell i want ill just make the other guy win if i want to ..Randy Orton He better pray we dont make much contact because if he dint respect my decisions i will disqualify him and cost him the title shot..anyways this match it looks big not because of Orton not because of Edge but because of the show off Dolph Ziggler because i am in it ..i love being in the spotlight and i will steal the show once again ..after this match people wont be talking abt those two ediots but people will say Dolph is the reason this bout was electric ...Show .....Off.

The Video closes and the scene ends as the show goes to comercials.

END OF RP

Last edited by xXALIXx on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225924

PostSubject: Re: Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off   Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 am

OOC: That heck did I just read? It's a good promo but I didn't understand parts of it...
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off   Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

ooc: LOL well im confused abt the main event title shot as well i was thinking if u win its a triple threat lets see whats the plan
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off   Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 am

OOC: Edited and now i know the stipulation Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off   Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Referee Contenders Match with the Show Off
Page 1 of 1