Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

An interview with the devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226600

An interview with the devil Empty
PostSubject: An interview with the devil   An interview with the devil EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm

the scene opens in backstage as josh mathews is seen standing

josh matthews: ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time THE BIG RED MONSTER kane.

the crowd in a frenzy with kane chants

josh matthews: so kane you lost your ladder match at fnf can you tell us how you fell ?

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

how i feel ? your asking me how i fell ? im feeling the same way that everysuperstar is feeling who lost that match but how ever i may have lost my match but it has not stopped my wraith it has only delayed the inevitable because no man can stop the devils favourite demon i will not let this mere defeat get in between my goals THIS IS ONLY THE BEGNING none of you have any idea what evil schemes i have in store for everyone in this busniess.

josh matthewes: kane your brother the undertaker also made his return will you tell us your thoughts on his return ?

undertaker yes i know you are listnening to this welcome back brother this busniess lacked your darkness if you should ever interfere in my evil schemes i will come for you and i will drag you to hell along with me everyone knows i am much of a bigger monster than you ever were so i would watch out if i were you because this busness is not big enough for the both of us and just know this if anyone steps foot in the ring with me i will not even let him breath if anyone has a match with me consider your self dead and i will take your souls

josh matthewes: kane you have decimated almost all your oponents who you faced but you have been beaten so can you tell us on your next target ?

i would watch my mouth if i were you josh because those might be the last words that ever come out of you useless mouth and i aldredy have targetted my next opponent all will be revealed soon i can just say this when the time comes he will pay for his sins and i will take away EVERYTHING from him.

josh matthewes: thank you for your time kane

and now the camera focuses on kane who has a big evil smile on his face and the scene ends

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

An interview with the devil
Page 1 of 1